Author: middleway

What Exactly Is "Freedom"???? [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-6-5 14:31:20 |Display all floors

Canadian Knob

Thank you for your succinct and clear prose.  It is very enlightening to find clearly defined and balanced rhetoric in a world of vitriolic hatred.

Germans, yada, yada, yada…
Japanese, (So we forgive), I take it that means you, Bob.  Try selling that one to the Chinese who suffered so cruelly and unnecessarily at the hands of these people.  While the Japanese still leave this out of their school text books as a complete denial of history there can hardly be any reconciliation to the people it happened to.  Maybe over there in Canada in your comfortable little armchair, but then it wasn’t your family who were part of the bayonet practice. Was it?

The French, 1759??  Boy you must have lived a long life.  No, Bob.  The Treaty of Versailles created by the French and stated by America as the future cause of the next war..  It was a little document which was one of the main causes of World War II a small incidence that took place between 1939 and 1945.  You can Google this event.  Just type in, WWII into your browser.  If you cannot find anything let me know and I will gladly send you some links.  You know, like I did for the Canadian sexual and psychological abuse of indigenous children in Canada up to 1980, which were  standard practice even till just past the 1979 Chinese incident that you are spewing about.

And for you something that happened only twenty years ago is the fault of "previous generations".

So by your logic, the abuse which went on for so long up until 1980, means that YOU are also a child abuser participant and supporter.  Oh, how disgusting Bob.  How could you??????

Can you take it? Can you live with yourself defending those butchers?
I think you are too simple-minded to be bothered by such things.
See only your own personal advantage in the present.
And kowtow to tyrants.
No wonder your perspective is so warped; crawling like that!
I hope you grow a spine someday to go with your eye.

Your rabid dialogue accuses me of “defending butchers”, “personal advantage”, “kow tow to tyrants”, I have made no such sentiments in my discussion.  You should attend reading classes to improve your knowledge of the English language before posting replies.

I don’t think I need to grow a spine when dealing with a sicko child molester, Bob.  Yes, right up till 1980.  Yeuk!!

Now go take a tablet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 01:29:58 |Display all floors

Maxcrapper...

Thanks for reproducing my poem in part at least. Now that your friends the "thought police" have deleted my post, at least a bit remains.

The Japanese have become good global citizens, have not attacked or bullied their neighbours (unlike China;Vietnam/Tiaw*n), play by the rules, have an open society, and are one of the biggest contributors of development aid to poorer countries. Your knowledge of current politics is as inadequate as your knowledge of history.

As to the personal--my mother spent four years in a German forced-labour camp; so SHUT-THE-F*CK-UP!
Snug Sinonazi lickspittle! You know NOTHING!
If I am opposed to tyrants and their little toadies like you, don't you think it's for a reason?

So the French are to blame for WWII? Now you're an apologist for Hitler! Your simplistic and warped view of history just shows your ignorance.

Maxcrapper what are you doing to your students? Is that why you suck up to tyrants? Because they're willing to provide you cover for your pedophilia?  Sick, sick, perverted monster.

You don't need to SAY you are kowtowing or bootlicking, stupid; EVERYBODY CAN SEE YOU DOING IT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 08:28:48 |Display all floors

Ever thought of..

Originally posted by canadianbob at 2008-6-6 01:29
Thanks for reproducing my poem in part at least. Now that your friends the "thought police" have deleted my post, at least a bit remains.

The Japanese have become good global citizens, ...

..inverting yourself next time you use the loo? A simple solution to get rid of all the cr@p in your brain. Cheaper than seeing a shrink.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-6-6 11:52:40 |Display all floors

Canadian Knob

HI Bob,

Please just keep this incomprehensible dribble coming, you have no idea of the entertainment value over here!
So now an apology from me, I wrote the following:

You know, like I did for the Canadian sexual and psychological abuse of indigenous children in Canada up to 1980, which were  standard practice even till just past the 1979 Chinese incident that you are spewing about.

I just wanted to see if you could read and do math at the same time and obviously not.  If you had read it before you replied instead of ‘spanking the monkey’ with one hand and typing with the other you would have noticed that the dates are unrelated.  Poor old Bob, as bright as a ‘Toc-h lamp’.

‘Thought police’, now don’t forget to take your tablets today, will you Bob!

Your Mother!  Your Mother! What has this to do with this thread?  Poor old Bob, laying a sympathy card.  So happy to bully the people on this forum, but now playing a sympathy card.  Boy you are sad!  If this is true then I feel sorry for you, and I empathize with your poor mother on both counts.

I have stated before that you need to read some books before you post, so no further comment is necessary on your superficial knowledge.

Students? Pedophilia?  Where is this from Bob?  A personal fantasy from you, a Freudian impulse?  A drowning man clutching at straws.  A bully who has lost the thread and resorting to any diversion away from his own sickness.  A man who has no compassion for his fellow Canadians but travels the world of virtual reality to criticize and stomp on people he does not know because the world around him in his own town hates him?

There is only one person kow-towing in this thread Bob and that is you.  You are bowing to your own inadequacies.  You are a little coward who insults and bullies virtual contacts and tries to make out that you have some sort of knowledge of the world.  A little man who talks about compassion, but doesn’t give it.  A loser who needs to try and gain advantage over weaker people.

Try sticking to the topics instead of personal attacks.

Take another tablet Bob.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-7 19:40:08 |Display all floors

Canadian Knob

Sorry Bob,

Your post got removed.

Never mind it was after all boring abuse with no central issues!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-8 14:17:35 |Display all floors
Freedom, it is always a eternal topic! Soldiers were fighting for freedom in the past. But now, everyone of us is working for money.In fact, I have more freedom. For instance, we can do lots of things we like. This is the freedom in action. The most important is, we have more freedom in spirit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-8 14:20:44 |Display all floors

It is actually an outrage that ....

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Idiots will not be answered.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.