Author: middleway

China Has "Officially" Entered The Next Level Of Development [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-26 12:47:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-5-25 18:57

A traitor to Chinese people, particularly those in China.

I have invited Mengzhi's comments on the racist laws of Malaysia which favour Malays over ethnic chinese and indian Malaysians, but  ...

for that, you had better ask dr chandra muzzafar , the convert
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 13:16:39 |Display all floors

Traitors of the Lost Bark

Emu says: "Mengzhi is a traitor to the Chinese people, especially those in China".

"Interesting" says: "Mengzhi is a traitor to Australia".

Congrats and keep up the good work, Mengzhi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 13:23:12 |Display all floors
I love china and I love my country after this  diasaster. Through this diasaster we can see the level of development of our country. We have a long way to go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 14:00:15 |Display all floors

But It Truly is Different

The Chinese are a people the government can trust, a people that on average have high morals and high morale, a strong people that survives and thrives when disasters hit.  

A people that does not prey upon its own kind.

Contrast these poignant pictures after disasters.

http://military.china.com/zh_cn/ ... 526/14867608_8.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 15:11:07 |Display all floors
MW :   If you have all the answers , why are your lot losing out front and center to the rest of the world ?  Australia is now literary digging itself up to sell to China . There are three bright spots on the economic horizon for Australia  : China, China & China .

Nice one Mengzhi, can't disagree with you there. Hopefully along the way however you can learn a few basic "moral values" about the free life that we live here also along the way, and the clean air, and the ability to laugh at ourselves, amongst other things.

aaaaah, breath that air! :)

Come on Mengzhi! Have a laugh at yourself mate! Give yourself a shock to the system! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 15:13:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2008-5-25 10:53
China has learned, bitterly, from the 2003 onslaught of SARS.

It will learn, more, and much more bitterly, from the 2008 calamity of the Killer Quake in Sichuan, I believe.

Though some may remain to refrain from being completely transparent,   (perhaps to save face for some, perhaps acting as a Chinese clandestine way to reflect, reform and redo,  and perhaps for other reasons), I would say the horrific tragedy will leave a long-lasting mark on China's Government:   a government bent on improving its job, and delivering to its people.

My suggestion:  Reflecting your past work deeply, keeping good management of China's economy, and earmarking more of the proceeds to rural infrastructure !!!!

The poor, the voiceless, the weak, the little,  the rural folks deserve Better Treatment.

well said again moderator

I admit my knowledge on history, whilst better than the average joe, is not perfect, but I think i do know enough to extablish a rough idea of how the west and the east developed. I've got so much more to write on this, which I'll do down the track a bit when I get time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 15:14:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middleway at 2008-5-26 15:11
MW :   If you have all the answers , why are your lot losing out front and center to the rest of the world ?  Australia is now literary digging itself up to sell to China . There are three bright s ...

i read ozzie have far too much drunkard boozers.......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.