Author: middleway

China Has "Officially" Entered The Next Level Of Development [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-25 18:57:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2008-5-25 19:59
Hang on a minute Emu.

If Mengzhi is origionally from Malaysia, how could he possibly be a traitor. Unless, of course you are saying that he is a traitor to Malaysia?

A traitor to Chinese people, particularly those in China.

I have invited Mengzhi's comments on the racist laws of Malaysia which favour Malays over ethnic chinese and indian Malaysians, but he appears reluctant to comment on aspects of racism practiced in and by some Asian nations.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 19:13:44 |Display all floors
By definition one can only be a traitor to a nation.  

The ones pointing fingers in this thread are the real traitors to their respective nations, not mengzhi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 05:23:30 |Display all floors
Wait, Mengzhi is from Malaysia?

I take it back then, he's only once a traitor, to Australia. The rest of the time he's a liar for representing himself as Chinese.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 06:40:43 |Display all floors

Read my opinions , not my fortune .

Fellas fellas ,  it is like time for  feeding my chickens  !  Cluck, cluck ,cluck , gaggle , gaggle , gaggle . What is the matter with my apoplectic apologists friends ?  Are you so running on empty and you are so devoid of substance you have to spend time dissecting my background , education , international achievements and awards and accolade ?  I am an extremely shy man and I just don't feel comfortable being given such attention , please .

I am an " internationalist " who is now here , now there and often everywhere , as I have said so once before .  This qualifies me ( not disqualifies ) to speak with first hand knowledge about a range of issues with some credibility . Against that I see the posses of cowboys who are allergic to facts and favor fiction and myths. The start with the wrong premise and then they develop themselves into a froth and frenzy , arriving at the ridiculous and wrong conclusions . Examples are too many for me to select . The most recent is over the riots and murder of Chinese in Lhasa . These feral low lives assumed that it was the Chinese who killed the Tbts , in fact the reverse is true .

The flat earth society is alive and well and has a branch near you !  Watch out .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 10:03:21 |Display all floors
I do wish China to be a higher developed nation, but I agree, China is still a developing country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 10:04:48 |Display all floors
No argument that China is getting better and better in many ways but not enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 10:43:53 |Display all floors

United The Nation Stands

China is about the most united major nation on earth this May.  We instruct the world on how a nation united can move mountains.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.