Author: middleway

China Has "Officially" Entered The Next Level Of Development [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-5-27 17:48:07 |Display all floors
Kodama,

You're thinking of steam power penetration in industrial applications outside of railroads. The US had an abundance of swift-moving rivers that Britain did not and it was not until those had been exhausted that the US shifted to steam power.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-5-30 05:38:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-5-24 18:29
MW,

China has been a developing nation since 1820. That has not changed. The US has been a developed country since around 1750 at least, that has not changed. Britain has been a developed countr ...


Your ignorance just make my laugh. The US has been a developed country since 1750? and Britain a developed country since 16....? I am very embarrassed by your knowledge of the world history. Was this what you were taught at school? You must have a very different definition of "developed country " from the economists. The British press said that in 18 out of the past 20 centuries, China was the richest country in the world. China only became poor after being defeated by the British at the Opium Wars.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-5-30 07:06:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinditon at 2008-5-30 05:38


Your ignorance just make my laugh. The US has been a developed country since 1750? and Britain a developed country since 16....? I am very embarrassed by your knowledge of the world history. Wa ...


You will have to forgive intestine as he is trying his best to rewrite history.
The problem is that everyone thinks he is a big joke!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-5-30 09:24:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-5-27 17:48
Kodama,

You're thinking of steam power penetration in industrial applications outside of railroads. The US had an abundance of swift-moving rivers that Britain did not and it was not until those had been exhausted that the US shifted to steam power.


There's not much point in this. What you said is so patently ridiculous any reasonable person can see for themselves that it's nonsense.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-5-30 15:32:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kodama at 2008-5-30 09:24


There's not much point in this. What you said is so patently ridiculous any reasonable person can see for themselves that it's nonsense.


We saw it from the moment he joined the forum under the name, schreiber.
Then he went by the name boring and now finally interesting.

When we ignore him for his stupidity, he usually changes his name!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-30 15:35:44 |Display all floors

Good that we have some intelligent people

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-5-30 16:21:11 |Display all floors
Well, Kodama, you might think it's ridiculous, but since you haven't a shred of justification against my divisions, I see no reason to even consider your opinion on this, or any, matter.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.