Views: 28369|Replies: 127

here I have several questions to ask Dalai Lama and his advocates [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-20 09:59:27 |Display all floors
After the earthquake,  here I have several questions to ask Dalai Lama and his advocates:

For all the time DL is promoting his god-like image, talking about Tibetan’s freedom and human rights as if he was a Jesus Christ for them. Now there is a severe earthquake in the hinterland of southwest China and some Tibetan autonomic counties are devastated, tens of thousands of Tibetan people there are in desperate need for help. Now I wonder where this god is and what this god is doing for the Tibetan people. Has the former slaver DL orally or practically contributed anything to relieve the misery of Tibetan people who now are suffering from the earthquake? Caring about human rights so much as him, why doesn’t he showing any mercy and sympathy to human lives? As to the advocates of DL, why don’t you go to Sichuan province to check that it is the Chinese government, China’s prime minister, the PLA and countless Chinese people (regardless of their nationalities) who are saving the Tibetan victims of earthquake? Is it ironic to see DL disappears when he should have taken his oral caring for Tibetan people into physical action?
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 10:29:20 |Display all floors
actually I've asked this question already.  Some one says: he is praying in his presidential suite somewhere else in the world, praying for a downpour of US dollar aids

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 11:52:34 |Display all floors
The DL is not permitted to operate in China and therefore there is actually little for him to do. In addition, it is difficult for him to work with aid groups because connections to the DL can jeopardize operations in China, leading groups to refuse his assistance.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-5-20 12:12:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cartkingsky at 2008-5-20 10:59
After the earthquake,  here I have several questions to ask Dalai Lama and his advocates:

For all the time DL is promoting his god-like image, talking about Tibetan’s freedom and human rights a ...

Right now he's busy visiting his client states in Europe and N-America to push his agenda. Disaster relief doesn't earn him anything and the people who suffer are neither his business nor his concern.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 12:32:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-5-20 11:52
The DL is not permitted to operate in China and therefore there is actually little for him to do. In addition, it is difficult for him to work with aid groups because connections to the DL can jeop ...

There are a lot of things he can do, say, a pray for the dead, a good wish, or collecting money for the need. None of these needs a permision from Chinese government. I am asking what he did, not what he can do.
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 13:26:58 |Display all floors
He's already expressed his good will and prayers. Raising money is a difficult proposition, however, as anyone dispersing that money can face prosecution in China. Hell, the reason I probably won't touch Chinese soil with respect to my job is because I could easily be prosecuted under state secrets or rumor laws for figures that disagree with official estimates.

Basically, you were attempting to slander someone, as usual, and got caught, as usual. Go home.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 13:45:09 |Display all floors

What does He care ?

I was waiting for Boring to come forth with his chin leading , in defense of the indefensible . And here he is . In full armor and the flag of a crusader , he rabbits on about how the DL cannot offer spiritual or monetary help to the earthquake victims.  All that pious and peace loving crap have just evaporated !! He is probably living it up at some palatial penthouse suite , paid for by some of these Hollywood Hoods , hoeing into the rare steak , and drinking the best vintage year of champagne . Oh the hard life of a Holiness !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.