Views: 10405|Replies: 45

Speak with residents of China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-19 01:50:56 |Display all floors
I am a 60 year old American male.  I live in Arizona.  I would like to have contacts with residents of China.  I would like to talk about life, economy, medicine, education, or anything you would like to discuss.

Rich

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 03:23:58 |Display all floors

Rich

Rich

Welcome to Chinadaily, Hope you will find a good time here

Lee
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 08:46:02 |Display all floors

Hi rich

Thanks for your interest in china.China is a civilization country with 5000-year history,So I think the cultrue and history are attractive for the foreign friends,right?
  I am a engineer in the auto and I lived in shanghai.if you would like to know sth about the china,please feel free to give me the message.of course,it is fit for me,right:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 11:14:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by richfrance at 2008-5-19 01:50
I am a 60 year old American male.  I live in Arizona.  I would like to have contacts with residents of China.  I would like to talk about life, economy, medicine, education, or anything you would l ...

come here, u can find u want to get and make friends u want to make, just enjoy yourself here,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 16:45:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by richfrance at 2008-5-19 01:50
I am a 60 year old American male.  I live in Arizona.  I would like to have contacts with residents of China.  I would like to talk about life, economy, medicine, education, or anything you would l ...

Why do you want to tell us your age, your nationality and your sex?  

And you didn't specify whether you want to talk to a male or a female resident of China?

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 16:50:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by immouse at 2008-5-19 18:45
Why do you want to tell us your age, your nationality and your sex?  
And you didn't specify whether you want to talk to a male or a female resident of China?

It seems he is being far more honest than many others in this forum.
Your scepticism over his motivation says more about you than it does of him.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 19:06:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-5-19 16:50

It seems he is being far more honest than many others in this forum.
Your scepticism over his motivation says more about you than it does of him.

You mean yourself?

Since when have you been "trusting" .... going by the back doors, side doors to push your political agenda?

How do you know that he is telling the truth?  Did you verify the facts before you said with such sureness?

I do have my doubts about all Americans and Aussies as a sign of precaution.  Could he be you?  Why does he want to talk to "residents of China" about life, medicine?  Just hope that he isn't soliciting for sex.  Paedophiles are aplenty in your white-men society.  Churches (a religious and most unlikely place to happen) have been exposed recently and denounced by the Pope.  

How can we let our guard down against people like him and like you?

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.