Author: thirdpole

My dear baby, if you can survive, remember I love you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-31 01:54:12 |Display all floors

my god

you chinese becoe like americans... the same f...ing heartmelting stories like you see evry time in US tv....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-31 01:58:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wwinterrain at 2008-5-19 18:42
It amazes me whenever a non-chinese accuses a Chinese to be not a Chinese.

I wonder why?

Is it because they are envious or jealous that they themselves can never be a part of this big family? ...

nobody wants to be chinese, that is not exclusive enough....

every fifth of the world is already  member of the club:)

some have it in quantity, others in quality

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-5-31 08:18:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fotzenknecht at 2008-5-31 02:58

nobody wants to be chinese, that is not exclusive enough....

every fifth of the world is already  member of the club:)

some have it in quantity, others in quality

The expert view of our Swiss mountain goat. Do you really believe that exclusivity of citizenship is a valid criteria? Even if I could have it for free I wouldn't feel well with a Swiss passport and living in a country of racists. Just think about it.

[ Last edited by satsu_jin at 2008-5-31 09:22 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-5-31 16:09:47 |Display all floors

fotzenknecht

Wouldn't you be better off on a nice little Swiss forum somewhere where you could feel more at home with other Aryans.

After all the Swiss are well known for their non-participation in anything global.

Having said that your little Swiss knives are cute and the little watches and little cars.  But careful not to cut yourself opening up all those cute little blades!  Oooh, and of course the famous Swiss rolls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-1 23:53:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2008-5-31 16:09
Wouldn't you be better off on a nice little Swiss forum somewhere where you could feel more at home with other Aryans.

After all the Swiss are well known for their non-participation in anything  ...

aryian? i am jewish

and swiss rolls are not known inside switzerland....

but interestig to see what you "know" about switzerland

aryans (???, we are the most multicultural country in europe)... watches, little cars (smart?... not made in switzerland)....

wow, didnt your forget chocolate in you clichee blethering?

satsu jin.... you are in the same category, you are so racist that you call every foreigner a racist who has another opinion than you....

you are just jealous because i life in the best country of the world,... economically, politcally, socially, culturally, philosophically... and even the Landscape is gorgeous

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-6-2 09:26:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fotzenknecht at 2008-6-2 00:53

aryian? i am jewish

and swiss rolls are not known inside switzerland....

but interestig to see what you "know" about switzerland

aryans (???, we are the most mult ...

satsu jin.... you are in the same category, you are so racist that you call every foreigner a racist who has another opinion than you....

you are just jealous because i life in the best country of the world,... economically, politcally, socially, culturally, philosophically... and even the Landscape is gorgeous

Tkx for labelling me a racist. This coming from a Swiss sounds really convincing. I assure you that I really wouldn't like to live among mountain goats. I'm jealous? Certainly.

[ Last edited by satsu_jin at 2008-6-2 11:05 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-6-2 10:27:34 |Display all floors

fotzenknecht

It's true, I know nothing about Switzerland.  Oh, no I have been caught out.  But why would I want to?

But you also seem to know little about the world.

Why don't you do what the rest of the Swiss do and remain neutral.

Stay in the mountains and enjoy the view.

Careful with that little knife!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.