Author: thirdpole

My dear baby, if you can survive, remember I love you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-20 08:40:53 |Display all floors

Buddy is so right .

Buddy35 has chosen statements in hyperbole but the basic sentiments are shared by lots and lots of Chinese and people around the world . That is :  the western media and a dwindling army of ill-wishers are winding up their rhetoric against China .  The venom and viciousness have to be seen to be believed . Gone are the pretenses of being  partly correct and just twist the tale , now it is frank , bold and unadulterated lies .   I am still waiting for the " 150 Tbts killed by the Chinese crack down " to be confirmed .  Outright lies and lies and just keep repeating them ad nauseum . This is now their offerings as " news " . The anger is justified . But then that is the difference between civilized and not civilized !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 09:05:12 |Display all floors
It  is real touching......bringing the tears to my eyes.........
the moment , in my mind,  life is most important........
the mama's grandness......the love is grandness, wish it will spread to every conner around the world...........
JUST DOING MY BEST......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-21 09:02:41 |Display all floors
It is absolutely impressive and I want to give my best wishes to the baby and the mother even she died.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-21 13:04:27 |Display all floors
wen 4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-21 13:04:51 |Display all floors
wen 1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-21 13:05:20 |Display all floors
wen 2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-21 13:05:40 |Display all floors
wen 5.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.