Author: kaifengavi

George W. Bush, wellcome to Israel !!!!. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-19 09:54:14 |Display all floors

Here what jews brought to the world after israel form

If ppl could vote again for Israel to be formed, Noones would have done that again. Why?

-1948- Forced Palestinian out of their homes
-1956 Sinai Campaign
-1967 6-days War
-1973 Yom Kippur War
-1982 Lebanon invasion

We are not blind to notice the huge difference between the Map of Israel and its territory                                            
                   New definition of jew is arabian blood                  

I dont know who let the dog out... let the dog out BUT

They need to be in control OR the world will be in danger as the middlest has been
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 10:14:59 |Display all floors
My the anti-Semitism is thick here. Hoo... I wonder if this is part of "harmonious world" and "one world, one dream" and all that other BS China likes to toss around so many dirty socks.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 10:50:50 |Display all floors

Interesting, what Huylee writes about the jews and Israel ............................. has nothing to do with China. Just a few rotten apples ...... if you know what I mean................
China was instrumental in saving jews from Nazi controlled Europe.
The Chinese Ambassador in Viena collaborated with the jews. He knowingly, will grant escape visas, to many jews that got fake passports

I nedd some time to get organized and I will publish the story.

As for Huylee's rage ......................... he is on a special program....................

[ Last edited by kaifengavi at 2008-5-19 10:57 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 10:57:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kaifengavi at 2008-5-19 10:50
As for Huylee's rage ......................... he is on a special program....................

Hopefully you dont look at chinese as palestinian with the population of 5 milions

You think chinese is ez to bully
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 11:01:05 |Display all floors

Huylee

Try your left hand as well.
Slow strokes and quick strokes.

You could play some background music as well. Salsa.

............... and if you want to add some extra excitement to the task .................... coconut oil.

[ Last edited by kaifengavi at 2008-5-19 11:02 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 11:08:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 11:32:32 |Display all floors

Perhaps with him, there will not be "interference" in the flow of the messages and I will be abel to clarify a point or two.

For instance. I could exchange with him a few thoughts about the inconvenience for the Europeans, The Vatican, ......... just to name a few, of going back to history ......... NOT NECESSARILY 2000 YEARS, AS YOU OBJECT .......

Going back to history and having to explain, why people where lutted, robbed, COLONIZED ........ to feed the kings and queens ....... in the name of Almighty God.

[ Last edited by kaifengavi at 2008-5-19 11:38 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.