Author: kaifengavi

George W. Bush, wellcome to Israel !!!!. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-18 10:29:02 |Display all floors

Huylee, if he above wishfull thinking keeps your system going .......... I have no objections to make.
Just tell us who, how, when, ..............................................

My people, during 5000 years went through more hardships than most of the nations, put together.
We did it, some times without help, .................... only our hopes.
It's not all that easy to get rid of us. Many have failed in the undertaking.
We are today, stronger than ever.
We want to live in peace, progress and help others' progress. Specially those that stood by our side in times of need.

If we have to go ................................ we are not going alone. It's a promisse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-18 10:55:13 |Display all floors
Kaifeng ,

I ming bai more than you can ever . I ming bai that Dubya has not done your people any good turn . He has turned the Palestinians into a more hateful , angry and wounded lot . He has chosen to back one side against the other , with brutal force . This is the work of a warmonger , not a peace maker . When he retires to his Crawford ranch , the rockets  will still rain on your settlements  and the anguish continues .  

Are you using big bold and red fonts as a substitute for discussion ? CUTE .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-18 11:09:37 |Display all floors
Mengzhi,

Let's put aside our confrontations. We pretty much know already, what to expect from each other.

You brought up an interesting subject. I would give it a twist and call it, "divide them, and you can rule them" (I'm sure there is a more intelligent way to spell it out in standard English, I am translating from hebrew).

That was Great Britain strategy in the middle east. Divide them. Have them fight each other and you are bound to rule them.

Somebody even made money out of it (must have been a jew). Remember the movie Lawrence of Arabia, with the legendary Peter O'Toole? The movie, as I remember, touches in a soubtle fasion this point .......... DIVIDE AND RULE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-18 16:23:31 |Display all floors
Its was good to see Bush have such a warm welcome to another country

I think of only one other country has given him such a warm welcome Albania and maybe Poland
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 05:10:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kaifengavi at 2008-5-18 10:29

Huylee, if he above wishfull thinking keeps your system going .......... I have no objections to make.
Just tell us who, how, when, ..............................................

My peop ...

Disgusting predator jew

I dont know who, when and how BUT

It is proven in history that no emprire lasts forever

When the U.S can't help or change its ally

What jew gonna do what jew gonna?

What goes around, comes around
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 08:48:03 |Display all floors

Gonna use your own words and arguments, pal ..........

History........................... did you m...er f...er said History ?   IS THAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID?

Well, so far WHAT HISTORY has prooven .............. is that we, the jews, despite all the attempts to send us to hell in the last 5000 years .............

we are still here ........

Get that inside your dog s..t head !!!

Now, crawl back into your sewage hole ......................... and keep masturbating thinking of the day ............ the jews are gone.

[ Last edited by kaifengavi at 2008-5-19 08:56 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 09:30:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kaifengavi at 2008-5-19 08:48

Gonna use your own words and arguments, pal ..........

History........................... did you m...er f...er said History ...

Wash your mouth little dirty jew

Your language represents yourself .. i know

Israel was formed in 1948 and it should not have been. why?

After formed, what has Israel done for the world instead of killing innocent arabian, imprisoning and assassinating?

Nothing.

If ppl could vote again for Israel to be formed, Noones would have done that again. Why?

Because what happened to jews in ww2, it won international sympathy easily

Now jews need to be thankful and grateful and stop being devil instead of treating ppl the same way they were treated in ww2
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.