Views: 2996|Replies: 7

words are not enough to express my sorrow [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-5-15 17:48:13 |Display all floors
Once again I want to say to chinese people that all the greek people talk with sympathy and love feelings about the chinese  who are going through this tragedy.
As a nation we are very well aware  of what an earthquake is.
Personally I feel unable to express my deep sorrow for all the chinese people ,all the victims and in general my sympathy for China.
Only God can console people who lost their families and children.

My pain is as deep as my love for China
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 19:11:38 |Display all floors
thank  you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 20:17:33 |Display all floors

and WE thank you...

for the greek sympathy for china, and your kind words  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 21:02:01 |Display all floors
everyone is grieved with this earthquake,we can pass  through together,because we are family

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 21:42:39 |Display all floors
..not to be rude, because I know you mean well.. but every man and his dog can feel sorrow for the victims of it all. Lately, I've seen a lot of people saying this and that but its just all empty talk. Sympathy really gets the victims no where, most people just want to join the "we feel for you" bandwagon. Once again, no hard feelings behind this post - just an observation and thats all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 21:52:45 |Display all floors
any word can express my feeling. but i believe that we are a famaily.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-5-18 00:31:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterrr at 2008-5-17 21:42
..not to be rude, because I know you mean well.. but every man and his dog can feel sorrow for the victims of it all. Lately, I've seen a lot of people saying this and that but its just all empty t ...

No you are not rude at all.Just sympathy is useless.These people do not need our sympathy.
Sympathy humiliates people and makes them feel miserable.They need encouragement ,hope and practical help.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.