Author: dragons

The USA, RSA, and UK Political Merry-Go-Round. Revised [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-4 17:59:07 |Display all floors

respond to reply #57. thedac

Originally posted by thedacs at 2008-6-4 16:31
dragons, awards made by the Queen and the British government are not kept secret, especially when it comes to someone as high-profile as Nelson Mandela - who has many buildings named after him in B ...

My original information was obtained from watching the BBC News at USA Public Boardcasting System PBS Channel on TV when they report about Mandela 90 birthday celebrate in June 2008 and the statue of Mandela at Hyde Park and other places.  The Queen awarded him the St. George Cross in early May 2008 (or end of April) when he visited London.   If I didn't watch that program, I will not know about such thing as the St. George Cross because I have never searched online for those information until you asked me to..  If you want to find more you should contact BBC News at their office in the USA.  Things are certainly getting more and more interesting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 20:44:25 |Display all floors
I think the US PBS channel and BBC News shown on it are very wrong then. I have just had a look, online at the BBC, at the New Years Honours List (A list of all the people and awards to be given them by the Queen, published at the start of the year but given out...yesterday actually) and there is no mention of Nelson Mandela. In fact there is no mention of Nelson Mandela being awarded the St Georges Cross in any British media.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 10:11:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thedacs at 2008-6-4 20:44
I think the US PBS channel and BBC News shown on it are very wrong then. I have just had a look, online at the BBC, at the New Years Honours List (A list of all the people and awards to be given th ...

Try to get written transcripts for USA BBC News from April 20 to May10, 2008  from PBS.org  or BBC.com.uk or just BBC.com.  They usually cost little or nothing.  Things are getting very interesting now!   You know what I mean.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 11:24:17 |Display all floors

Free Roller Coaster Rides For Queen/BBC, Merry-Go-Round for others.

Instead of the Prime Minister of UK, the Queen of England is the leader of the British Commonwealth of Nations.   This is a very important position that is why the Queen is constantly looking for supports from those colonies and former colonies including RSA.   Many of such colonies are great assets for the United Kingdom especially in commerce, services including insurance companies, political management and  other economic activities.   Currently, Scotland are benefitting from its connection with England.   If Scotland is to be separated from the United Kingdom their status could change or can become rather awkward.

I am glad that I (or may be I should say we) have accidentally stumbled upon something extremely valuable to our world by initiating this thread.   It is of our planet greatest interest for the United Kingdom to be firmly united especially for world peace and independence of nations.  Otherwise all British former colonies will be gradually taken over by the United States.   At the end, Britain will become an American colony as oppose to what had happened 250 years ago.   Britain was "Great" then and should become greater again.

All people of the world should know that  despite racial disadvantages, being a province/state of a great  NATION such as China and Britain are not a sign of weakness but a symbol of great tolerance and strength.   Those NATIONS, despite various economic disadvantages, must keep their countries united.   

This thread must and will continue until eternity as an emblem for UNITY, which is a great achievement if we counted the number of threads necessary to embroider into an emblem.  Readers should provide replies hinting on ways to uniting various countries and at the same time advocate my ideas of unification elsewhere

[ Last edited by dragons at 2008-6-5 12:14 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 11:52:11 |Display all floors

Reply #41 thedacs's post

Have you considered how hot SUMMER is in Kuala Lumpur?

hmmm

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 12:01:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-6-5 11:52
Have you considered how hot SUMMER is in Kuala Lumpur?

hmmm

Green DRagon

Do you mean women or weather?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 12:59:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragons at 2008-5-11 23:34
The following is highly important and sensitive political information not availble from other media:

This Prime Minister Gordon Brown is not an Englishman.  He is Scottish.  The reason why he wa ...

now hillary is OUT, will race still matters???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.