Author: dragons

The USA, RSA, and UK Political Merry-Go-Round. Revised [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-31 14:16:45 |Display all floors

Dragoon ...

Come on, show your face? Or have you lost it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-31 17:10:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rocky_horror at 2008-5-31 14:16

Haven't you seen my laughing faces?  How do you know I am not a real ghost, dragon or god, etc.....?  May be you will see me in your dream.  If you are so desperate to get that  you can show me more about yourself first then I may consider your requests but no promises!

[ Last edited by dragons at 2008-5-31 05:17 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-1 03:21:01 |Display all floors

If you want to know more about me, read Chapter 13 of the Biblical Revelation.  But becareful about what you wish for or it  will become a reality!  How do you know I am not the Phantom of the Opera that whoever girls that saw my face will lose their virginity or what left of it?    How do you know I am not Medusa with snakes on my head and when people see my face they will die?

[ Last edited by dragons at 2008-6-1 04:59 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-3 18:02:49 |Display all floors
'Regardless of who have chosen Gordon Brown, he has done the right thing by not inviting the Dalai Lama to 10 Downing Street.'

Hehe he just invited him to Lambeth Palace instead - trying to have his cake and eat it. Again!

By the way dragons (And I should whisper this to save your blushes) Nelson Mandela has never been awarded the St Georges Cross Medal. I can't find anything online to show otherwise. Perhaps you could?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 05:16:58 |Display all floors

respond to reply #54 thedeac

Originally posted by thedacs at 2008-6-3 18:02
'Regardless of who have chosen Gordon Brown, he has done the right thing by not inviting the Dalai Lama to 10 Downing Street.'

Hehe he just invited him to Lambeth Palace instead - trying to have ...

Mandela visit was reported by BBC News on the USA Public Broadcasting System (PBS)  during his vist in April or May 2008 at the invitation of the Queen.  God save the Queen! that it is not searchable yet!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 09:41:10 |Display all floors

Additional response to reply #54, thedac

Originally posted by thedacs at 2008-6-3 18:02

Hehe he just invited him to Lambeth Palace instead - trying to have ...

Mandela visit was reported by BBC News on the USA Public Broadcasting System (PBS)  during his vist on May 3rd, 2008 at the invitation of the Queen to the House of Lord.  Mandela was made the Queen's Honorary Council and award the St. George Cross Medal.   Search under BBC.com.uk.    Search under "nelson mandela, Queen, etc..."    We cannot find anything from google or London Times.  Your newspapers are incompetent.  That is why I said we are good friends of the Loch Ness monster, we know more about The British Isles than you.   Call the Buckingham Palace to confirm if you couldn't find anything.    God save the Queen, if it is not searchable yet for most systems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 16:31:12 |Display all floors
dragons, awards made by the Queen and the British government are not kept secret, especially when it comes to someone as high-profile as Nelson Mandela - who has many buildings named after him in Britain, statues and honourary degrees already

Mandela was made an Honorary Queen's Counsel on May 3rd 2000, not this year. Nor was the St Georges Cross medal awarded then. You are looking at reports that are 8 years out of date!

It's all on the BBC website.

There is however a concert in London next month to celebrate Mandela's 90th Birthday

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.