Post time 2008-6-13 18:36:01 |Display all floors

respond to reply #78. greendrahon

Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-6-13 11:42
SO NOW YOU WANT TO BE THE DRAGON?

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Fook Loke Sau

note: Even Gods have humility, you don't seem to have any, Mr. dragons

If you don't want to be an environmental greendragon, there are always Irish greendragon.  Both of them have green symbols.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-24 05:05:46 |Display all floors

respond to reply #78, greendragon

Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-6-13 11:42
SO NOW YOU WANT TO BE THE DRAGON?

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Fook Loke Sau

note: Even Gods have humility, you don't seem to have any, Mr. dragons

I have been the Dragon and/or Dragons for two (2) millennium now as was written in Chapter 13 of the Biblical Revelation.   If you want to read about it get a bible and turn the Revelation section.    When you called yourself  "greendragon"  the first time, you have sold your soul to me.  So start doing whatever I want you to do.   Starting protecting the Environment and write those racial discussions/posts I like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-20 06:45:35 |Display all floors

Medals of Broken and Unbroken Countries

Medals of Broken and Unbroken Countries

Originally posted by dragons at 2008-5-11 23:34
The following is highly important and sensitive political information not availble from other media:

This Prime Minister Gordon Brown is not an Englishman.  He is Scottish.  The reason why he wa ...

If you look at the Beijing Olympic medal tally today, Great Britain has 23 medals including 16 gold.  Britain is number three on the top medals list.  What will happen if Scotland is broken away from GB.  Then GB will probably have 15 medals total whoich is less than the Urkaine.   Ireland has no medals which is a shame for such an important country.   It be beneficial for Ireland to return to the United Kingdom so that they can have better training for winning gold or share the Olympic glory of GB.

By the same token the Soviet Union could to the number one top meal winner if it is not separate if you counted the medals of all form Soviet countries.  Czechoslovakia could have 9 medals to put them above Roumania if not separated.  I guess the Roumanians will be glade their country was broken up after the fall of the Soviet Union.

All those chaos are the works of the United States.  Once again, keep your countries UNITED.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.