Author: zglobal

DUMB FOREIGNERS  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-11 05:46:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-5-11 04:39
So... all the Europeans want China to turn into America?

Probably, that sounds like a pretty dumb idea!

Like trying to make coffee without any water.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 07:40:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-5-11 04:39
So... all the Europeans want China to turn into America?

I believe that is already well on the way to happening.  To get rich is glorious!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 10:08:17 |Display all floors

dumb ass

Yep... there is little defense against the indictment that foreigners in China are stupid. I mean, we can't read, we can't write and most of us can not speak the language. With that recipe, what other result than stupid is there?

Then, collectively our Western governments and their citizen's greed, indorses by proxy, offering up our collective technology to China... not only giving it away for free but actually paying China to take it. Now if that isn't stupid, I don't know what is.

Then, another thought... I doubt if any or "if any", few, posters in this thread gained their ability to express their opinions from the Chinese educational system... sort of ironic huh... I mean, you got to be pretty smart to be so good of a dumb ass... oh yeah... just another oxymoron...

In the end, this really isn't about who is smart and who is dumb, but rather, a distraction from real problems as we entertain ourselves at the neglect of the good we could all do if we re-focused our energies elsewhere.  Perhaps toward offering solutions after recognizing real problems that are so deeply internal to China... hardened poverty extending to the general populous as far as the "eye" can see... medical system so savage and capitalistic that the poor must die just off  hospital property, methods of population control too barbaric to mention, education so underfunded and un-implemented that it yields university degrees of only comparative value, pollution seeping deeper and deeper into the ground water, organized crime more organized than the government...

(I deleted a lot from this post that would have otherwise been here)

-------------------------- and ---------------------------- then -------------------------------

but what do I know? I am just another stupid foreigner... (though this is a rhetorical question, I am certain it will be answered directly much sooner than later)

regards

Don

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 10:24:01 |Display all floors

Hi dongguandon

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 13:41:49 |Display all floors
Now - tell us what you said Seneca - translate that gobbydygook -

by the way - why are you still here in China -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 13:55:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 13:59:40 |Display all floors

Seneca ?

why are you still here in China -

?

just go -

bye

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.