Author: caringhk

Now Putin leads Russia as PM......... [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-6-19 12:35:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-6-19 10:45
..actually, TV is quoting Pravda.

But I hear Putin already has a household pet. Tant pis, TV.



piss TV
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-6-19 12:52:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-6-19 12:35



piss TV


Piss or cr@p, whatever. But if he really wants to be Putin's new pet, he should learn some Bush jokes (Putin's favourite)- one of the many gaps in his repertoire.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-6-19 13:04:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-6-19 12:52


Piss or cr@p, whatever. But if he really wants to be Putin's new pet, he should learn some Bush jokes (Putin's favourite)- one of the many gaps in his repertoire.


like Bush shooting from his hips & he think later the consequences
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-6-19 13:17:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-6-19 13:04


like Bush shooting from his hips & he think later the consequences


hips?? More like his back passage. Anyway, when standing upside-down as he usually does (probably as a means of gaining attention), it's easy to confuse his oral orifice with his anal one. A real obscenity.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-6-19 13:36:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-6-19 13:17


hips?? More like his back passage. Anyway, when standing upside-down as he usually does (probably as a means of gaining attention), it's easy to confuse his oral orifice with his anal one. A re ...


off hips - it means speaks without thinking..........

oh, what an orifice for office
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-6-19 13:57:18 |Display all floors

Perhaps..

Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-6-19 13:36


off hips - it means speaks without thinking..........

oh, what an orifice for office


..they should call it "The Oval Orifice"- a more correct description of the position of the White House Press.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-6-19 14:02:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-6-19 13:57


..they should call it "The Oval Orifice"- a more correct description of the position of the White House Press.



OO!!! What a ho ho

WH - White-washed house

is there where Osama is eyeing???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.