Views: 9951|Replies: 39

my deep sorrow [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-9 12:09:41 |Display all floors
My childhood experience infulenced me greatly on my attitude towards love and marriage. On one side, I believe there is pure love and I could surely find my Mr. Right. On the other side, I doubt this very much or even afraid of marriage. I am 26 years old and many of my friends at my age got married and have children. I am still single and never have love experience. I am too self-contemptuous. I don't know if I am still a virgin. When I was three or four, a boy at my my age told me let us play a game, you piddle into my belly and I piddle into your belly. Because of this experience, I am afraid that I will be looked down upon by male. Days before, one of my classmates told me that he liked me for several years and cared me very much. He told me this about half a year ago, at that time, I told him we were not suitable and he did not give up, then I think maybe I should give us a chance to learn mor about each other. I sent him a photo, later he asked;"Are u not a virgin??" I was so embrassed by his question and did not know what to say. I have met sevearal boys who favoured me but I was so lack of confidence I usually gave them unfavourable reply. Now, this time, I made great decision to step out my first stride, but, hearing his words, I stepped back again. I tried to forget the past to love someone as if I was never hurt, but Ijust can not do that. What should I do, is virginity really so important? It certaily is. Sometimes I just comfort myself telling me hat I was too young at that time, we were only children, we did not know what does that mean. But I still can not open my heart.

Who can give me some advice?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 12:16:16 |Display all floors

Go to a doctor first and ..

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 12:29:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by marya1003 at 2008-5-9 12:09
My childhood experience infulenced me greatly on my attitude towards love and marriage. On one side, I believe there is pure love and I could surely find my Mr. Right. On the other side, I doubt th ...

Marya, if the man in your life considers that you are not a virgin because of a childhood game/curiosity at the age of 5 years then he is not your ''Mr Right''.

I suggest  you consult a gynaecologist then she can examine you to establish if your hymen appears to have been ruptured. However, even Doctors cannot say for certain if intercouse has taken place because we are all build differently. Not to mention that sex is not the only reason why a hymen can rupture.

I would bet good money that the problem only exists in your mind.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 12:47:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manaoag at 2008-5-9 12:16

check if you are still a virgin after that you by yourself a playboy (-magazine).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 12:51:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2008-5-9 12:29

Marya, if the man in your life considers that you are not a virgin because of a childhood game/curiosity at the age of 5 years then he is not your ''Mr Right''.

I suggest  you consult a gyn ...

fatdragon, thank u so much for your reply. I totally agree with u that the man who  considers that I  am not a virgin because of a childhood game/curiosity at the age of 5 years then he is not my ''Mr Right''.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 12:55:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manaoag at 2008-5-9 12:16

check if you are still a virgin after that you by yourself a playboy (-magazine).

Why buy a magazine Playboy ? What is the use of that magazine?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 13:04:44 |Display all floors

marya....

1st) Don't pay any attention AT ALL to what manaoag writes. He is somebody who, unfortunatelly, justifies why the Chinese Government wants to get rid of some foreigners. He doesn't like Chinese people, nor the country and doesn't make the minimum effort to understand Chinese.
2nd) It's no use to buy that magazine. It's a magazine mainly directed at men, with many naked women inside!

My recommendation is that you first gain confidence in yourself. This means, marya, we are all as we are! Have you ever heard the idiom "You can't change a tiger's stripes (or a leopard's spots)? It means that whatever you do, it is always you in there. Feal proud of yourself. The more you think about finding love, the less you are going to find it.

As a general rule, man and woman should love each other for what each of them are....no matter what happened in the past.

I wish all the best, I am sure you're a great person!

[ Last edited by longzhou at 2008-5-9 01:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.