Author: afri_simba

What is the Drive to Keep Condoleezza Rice High? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-14 14:33:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-5-14 13:52

YES, he hold water pistol with his hands

when musterb.....................

Hmmm, I think Condi would probably prefer to rub boobs with Hillary. Although TV/PG's boobs may not be insignificant in size, their shape wouldn't be suited for the purpose in hand, and anyway, the extra packaging may inhibit certain postitions and movements.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-14 15:15:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-5-14 14:33

Hmmm, I think Condi would probably prefer to rub boobs with Hillary. Although TV/PG's boobs may not be insignificant in size, their shape wouldn't be suited for the purpose in hand, and anywa ...

heehee--------------> how right you are.............i learn a ne word today mamary sex
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-14 15:21:39 |Display all floors

Here you are

an embrassing question

one guy asked me this question, nowadays, it's ubiquous to have breast sex, e.g., to insert your penis between the cleavege of a women, then rub to have sexual pleasure, what this called in English???

actually, i don't wanna raise this kind of dirty question, but i really don't know how to describe it,

so sorry

[ Last edited by zs at 2008-5-14 04:21 AM ]  

2008-5-14 04:19 #1

Well, I doubt there's one fixed colloquial term (there's probably some formal Latin term) but "breast sex" seems to cover it fairly well. Check with the Urban Dictionary for additional "colloquial" (i.e., vulgar)  terms.

Actually, zs, in certain situations, you don't really need to know how to say it.  

Jst
2008-5-14 06:37 #2

I do not find this embarrassing.

There are different ways of describing the act. In addition to that mentioned by j above, one other commonly used term is "mammary intercourse".  

hw

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-14 15:45:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-5-14 15:21
an embrassing question

one guy asked me this question, nowadays, it's ubiquous to have breast sex, e.g., to insert your penis between the cleavege of a women, then rub to have sexual pleasure, w ...

Dunno, never tried it and don't think I will. Prefer the real thing. Perhaps <he who shall not be named> can elucidate on this particular methodology? I imagine the sitting position would be more user-friendly here, notwithstanding the gravitational effects of the mass of the stter on the sittee (a problem for some).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-14 15:53:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-5-14 15:45

Dunno, never tried it and don't think I will. Prefer the real thing. Perhaps <he who shall not be named> can elucidate on this particular methodology? I imagine the sitting position would ...

Don't!!! this are for FETISH like Tvi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-14 17:45:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-5-14 15:45

Dunno, never tried it and don't think I will. Prefer the real thing. Perhaps <he who shall not be named> can elucidate on this particular methodology? I imagine the sitting position would ...

You surely would one to Prefer the real thing

<only he who shld not be named like unreal things >

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 12:58:07 |Display all floors
...another problem with the sitting position for those like <he who shall not be named> is the danger of an accidental spillage from the anal orifice, this being particularly so if one isn't accustomed to such endeavours involving the bending and squeezing of pelvic muscles, and especially so if one is anally retentively inclined.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.