Views: 17571|Replies: 58

What is the Drive to Keep Condoleezza Rice High? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-7 02:24:05 |Display all floors
This is the question I always ask myself.

Condoleeza Rice, keeps so high as the Secrecy of the United States.  What is the drive to keep her so high?

G.W. Bush, before his termination as the president, disclosed the secrecy:

"It is the Indian middle class who demand me to keep Rice high.  There are 350 million of middle class in Indian, their need for better food for thought, their need for nuclear bombs (sorry, I mean nutrition booms), keeps the Unites States to keep our beloved Rice high.  We cant ignore their demand, think of it, the numbers of the Indian middle class are bigger than the total population of our whole country!  We just cant afford to ignore their demand."

However, some linguists have another opinion:

Rice is so high because her name was originated from price.

Elsewhere, to support J.W. Bush's support for Indian growing middle class, France president Nicolas Sarkozy has promoted a French verision of Rice, much more younger than American version of Rice, just in case that once the Democrat win the election in the States and Condoleeza has to step down, the 350 million middle class in India would still get their food for thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 02:48:03 |Display all floors

<arched eyebrow>

The Indian middle class, in India, is interested in seeing an African American Woman in the position of Secretary of State?

<shaking head>  Sorry afri - if you mentioned Bobby Jindal's name, then I would tend to follow on your line of thought

As it stands, no.

P.S. - Is that your mug as your new avatar?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 03:15:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-5-6 21:48
P.S. - Is that your mug as your new avatar?

If you admit that this is you, I would like to admit that is me (you know how I got "your" picture...because of that thread).

(whisper) If she comes back from her class, she would tell you who my avatar is.  But, please, keep it as a secrecy for Laowais...
petergriffin.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 03:17:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-5-6 21:48
TP.S. - Is that your mug as your new avatar?

My reply is, as usual, delayed because it contained a picture.  You will see it later, if mods permit...

[ Last edited by afri_simba at 2008-5-6 10:25 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 03:57:39 |Display all floors

If mods permit...

Trust me, I understand the issue all too well.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 04:24:55 |Display all floors
The need to increase drug sales.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 04:27:23 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.