rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2008-5-6 12:05:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 13:22:34 |Display all floors
这是一位值得尊敬的外教。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-8 12:56:54 |Display all floors
hi rovi297,may i ask which country are you from?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-8 21:31:08 |Display all floors
great , your chinese is so good .
so , what is your special way in learning a foreign language.
I hope that I am good at English some day . talk to all English speakers freely.
waitting for your suggestion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-10 16:03:01 |Display all floors
hmm,,truly a scholar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 15:25:05 |Display all floors
rovi297 must be a Chinese!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 16:08:29 |Display all floors

my english names

that is great,but i think fantasy is a good name,i don't know why the scholar didn't like it,maybe there are some more meanings in it,i have two names,one is bigflare,it is comes from our chairman mao's verb:tiny flare can burn all the plainland.i don't know know if translate like this is good or not,hope you know what i said.i think though a tiny fire can reach that power,i want to be a big flare,then i can explore more power,and i can be somebody oneday,as in this earthquake,i donate several hundred yuan,but i am a poor student,i want to donate more,but after i donate that money,i have to eat instant noodles in the last half weeks,so if in the future i can be somebody,i can contribute more,though i am humble,i never forget worries about the country,oh,where am i,the other name is dinotopia,it a mini tv shows,i like it very much,though so many person never seen it,for our chinese people,may be this is the least use name,so i use it.to make different.:D:D

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.