Author: ssk211

Zero boyfried record^^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-20 21:05:41 |Display all floors
I think it's really good that you can talk about it in such a relaxed way.

In "the west" people always boast about the number of partners and one-night-stands they had. I'm 24, zero gf record. It's no problem for me, I have patience. But I wouldn't dare tell my friends about it, not sure how they'd react.. while they may be in the same situation, maybe they don't dare to tell me either.. We keep eachother in a prison if we pretend that it's very important and problematic.

So I think you all have a very good attitude about it. Westerners could learn from that.

Early adulthood is a good age for love, but it's also the age for study, for work, for finding the right place in society. We have to balance those things, and sometimes that means one of these things gets less attention. No problem. When a relation fits into our lives we can make some time for it, and it'll work out.

Hehe someone said that guys are predictable, well that's true If we know a girl is single, and if she's friendly and shows that she likes us, then we're open for it. Sometimes guys find it hard to respond in the right way, so be a bit patient and gently encourage him. The media and movies make us think that we're all supposed to fall in love at first sight and sing love songs the first time we meet.. hehe well that's fairy tale land Love can be built up gradually, bit by bit, day by day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-22 16:40:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jarryxzs at 2008-5-6 22:22
I am an elite.
I am an English teacher.
I was born in 1982,178cm,never smoke,handsome.
See you the.
I am waiting  for my right girl.
QQ 935571293
E-mail:Jarryxzs@hotmail.com
Tel 0555 3272891 ...

Are you kidding?English teacher?
I don't know why did you advertise your personal information, to find one girl or ONS?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-22 20:09:42 |Display all floors
it is esay to find a boyfriend but it is not easy to own a male that he would love you forever

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-22 23:02:11 |Display all floors
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 14:30:37 |Display all floors
i donn't fall in love with a girl until my age of 24,and i donn't feel ashamed.In my  opinion ,love is not my top priority.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 21:45:18 |Display all floors

Love

keep walking in sunshine
the  time will give what your want
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-24 06:15:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.