Author: ssk211

Zero boyfried record^^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-19 13:20:21 |Display all floors
u are only 21 years old,.
this is a love for love age.  Love at  your age should not have too much restrictions.
Find a guy who loves u, protects u, willing to do anything for u.
It is unappropriate for u to seach a guy with a husband criterion.
Boyfriend is much different from husband. Don't worry that whether your boyfriend will be your husband or not.
It is undeniable that breaking up with bf is a really painful stuff. but nothing could not be go through, and u will growth through the pain. it will make you much more clear that what kind of guy u really want.
so don't leave your wonderful age an empty. Get rid of all the restirctions, just find a guy with the only principle: "love".  And make your golden age much more colorful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 15:40:28 |Display all floors

I am almost 30..

I am 26, zero GF record..

Hu....

No idea, girls aim too high those days..
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 19:30:52 |Display all floors
22, wish find a girl.

MSN: distoppy@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-19 23:06:53 |Display all floors

Seemingly Unpredictable Mr.Right

It's not a big deal that girls turn 21 or above without your Mr.Right around.You should be proud of  your life partner being too rare and first-class to be found.Once found, he will be the world's best in your eyes.So far,so good.

I'm not so luck as you are. I met my first girl friend at university. She was gorgeous, my lovely princess.Four years of college days would've blanched had she not walked into my life.At any momnet, thought of her company during that time comes with a grateful and happy smile on my face. I still miss her ,though seeing no chance of her coming back to me.Love fades away with time, which I regret to admit, and turns into my blessing for her.

I made myself an excuse. The reason why I was still single wass the lingering bits of her beauty and charm in my mind.I breathed a puff of relief ,not believing she had long gone.Gradually I found out I was fooling myself. I got stuck by myself. It had noting to do with any one else.I got to know what went wrong with me.I got to know myself.

Then........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 11:32:55 |Display all floors

Reply #20 qizhiye's post

you are so humorous...earlier amativeness  just like a game,there's nothing except being amusing...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 11:45:17 |Display all floors

no feeling at all

what it matters whether you haver a gf or bf or not?

I am a 20-year-old boy ,it seems a amorous season for me ,but i feel so indifferent  about loving things ,oh first at all i am not a sickman...

so don't regard it too much ,study is the most importance you should pay more emphasis on...

so...just fighting and the right gf or bf comes itself...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-20 15:56:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jarryxzs at 2008-5-7 02:22
I am an elite.
I am an English teacher.
I was born in 1982,178cm,never smoke,handsome.
See you the.
I am waiting  for my right girl.
QQ 935571293
E-mail:Jarryxzs@hotmail.com
Tel 0555 3272891 ...

lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.