Author: ssk211

Zero boyfried record^^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-29 08:30:01 |Display all floors
maybe that's why the blind date is popular nowadays especially after u gratuated and busy with your job or something else.I really can't accept such situation to meet my boyfriend,maybe he can be your future husband.It's really really terrible.Because i think love is very important for the marriage not just because we have the obligation to maintain a marrige and to find a boyfriend.But after a reluctant blind date arranged by my mother,i began to believe we can meet our Mr.Right via this way.Maybe i am lucky enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-29 15:05:34 |Display all floors
life is never perfect.
we cant't be perfectionist.
so we can't just demand someone who meets all ur standard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-31 14:04:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kevin001 at 2008-5-6 16:48
well. litle girl.
when i was in the age with ya. i've got the same feeling with u.
so then i hasted to love. but i find the pains outweigh the pain..

soulmate doesn't exist. just accept the t ...

yes, maybe you are right, soulmate is not existing, we have to change ourselves and to be adjustable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-31 22:15:43 |Display all floors

Boyfriends are

Boyfriends are not whom you are waiting for, not whom you are expecting, not whom you are longing for, not whom you are dreaming of, but whom you are ...

meeting with, unexpectedly,
whom you can fall in love with, without any consciousness, without any awareness
whom you suddenly find entering your life, penetrating your heart, slowly and suddenly
whom you miss when you are not together with,
whom you feel safe with
whom you cannot tell what feeling you can have when you are with

boyfriends are the boys who are not only friends, but the boys who must be friends at first

boyfriends are the boys you cannot lose, in your life, in your heart, in your memory and in your chitchat with your girlfriends, that is, you cannot help mentioning them to to others when you are not with him

welcome to my blog
http://fanglixin.cersp.net

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-1 09:03:46 |Display all floors
some guy just right place ,right  time,so ,cheer up!
Love,is the reason why we won't feel sorry for our life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-3 12:30:52 |Display all floors
Me, too.  no boyfriend so far. but i didn't think that it is ashamed thing.
Enjoy your everyday life, make full use of time, always be who you are~~

waiting for the right person is worthy~ ~ wonderfuly life, perfect love will come soon^^*

believe it, than it will definitely come true^^*
I am lovely girl:):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-9 14:16:13 |Display all floors
i am 24 now .and i have no any love record either.but i don't think it is a shame.cos everyone have his style.and you can't fall in love in anyone you met .and love and marriage are the most important things in one's life .you must discreet about it .
in this colorful world ,many young boys and girls are not so careful enough,they fall in love with each other easily ,and depart very soon and easily too.and in the end this transient love hurts both of them
so what i want to say is that be careful to choose your mr and miss right.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.