Views: 47578|Replies: 212

diary of May,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-3 10:00:34 |Display all floors
Saturday, May 03, 2008
The labor holidays have gone and I returned to work today, as tomorrow is Sunday and so I have one day off again.
The first day of labor holiday, I went to Foshan with my friends, I went for one blind-date party, I didn’t much interest in the party, I guess that I went here for fun only, as I was invited by my friends.
I went back home late at 6pm and when I arrived at my room, it was 9pm, that was an accident during the time while getting bus. The bus went to Xiqiao and was forced to stop at the road, as it was a police car at the middle of the road and so that bus can’t go through, we were angry for this, and the car stopped for half an hour and so we waited for half an hour, finally the policemen went out and caught several peoples from the hotel, I didn’t know what was all about but I released because the bus can went on moving.
I took bath and went online, it was bad luck because when I turned on” Kugoo”, my computer caught viruses, I can’t run my computer and I entered the system directly and I saw the viruses, I killed it by hand and scanned the computer with “RISING.”I was tired after that and went to bed and slept well.
At yesterday morning, I went to supermarket and cooked chicken soup for me, and again I went online but I found I can’t run my computer as the viruses didn’t kill completely and again I killed it from system file. For several times I lost interest in killing it by hand. So I thought:” maybe I will have to re-install the computer.”
I went to the office and got XP installation CD, and it was the first time I installed XP system, so I didn’t know how to start it. I put the CD into the CD-ROOM, it was said that it runs automatically but it didn’t, I tried many times and it didn’t work at all.
So I called one friend for help, I hate asking help from others, and I can’t bear the cold-voice and refusal, if I can, I would rather do it myself. I called him and I asked:” why the CD doesn’t run automatically?” he said:” I don’t know, I am playing now, I will let you know tomorrow.” I felt upset because I can’t wait for tomorrow, it was the result that asking help from others, and I remembered that one time my computer has very little problem, I asked help from him and he kept me waited for half an hour, and I considered my time is very precious.
I have not choice and I re-opened the computer, for it was affected by viruses and can’t run, the CPU was full, I put the CD into CD-ROOM and I forgot to turn out it before I re-started the computer and when it was opening, I found that the CD run automatically now. So I followed the introduction and re-install the computer.
I can’t understand, why he didn’t simply told me frankly:” Just re-open the computer and it will run.” And only have me waited for the following day?
After the XP system was completely installed, I started to installed software and it were easy for me, as I have the software in the mobile hardware, I did all of this last night and at the meantime I called my mother.
It was half moth ago that I didn’t call my family, so I asked my mother:” what was going on with the family?”
She told me several things and told me one thing: Mother’s sister is trying to help me to find out Mr Right and she asked for one boy, the boy searched my information in my hometown and so he knows that I am only 155CM height and he is 170 height, so he said to my mother’s sister:” She is too short to match with me.”
I felt badly hurt while hearing this and I asked my mother:” What? Is he excellent, because his requirement is so high?”
“He said you can’t find a job because some factory demand high height like 160, because the labor work is hard and you are not suitable for it.” My mother said.
I felt strange, I am not a labor work but a metal worker, and I will never do labor work in my life. So I asked my mother again:” Tell me some about him.”
Mother said:” he works for a stainless steel factory as a worker.” I can’t hardly hold back my anger and said:” Why you ask for a labor work for me for blind-date, I will never marry a labor worker in my life, I would rather keep single!”
And I thought:’ beside his height is higher than me, but nothing else, how dare he requires so high. But very soon I calm down, we are from different social status, and we have different viewpoint of this life. However I felt deeply annoyed.
It was beautiful sunshine this morning.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-3 13:14:06 |Display all floors
one girl last night told me :"sorry .i used to keep singel ."my feeling be hurt .but i believe tomorrow is beautifil ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-3 15:25:18 |Display all floors
If you were born at 1985, You are too young to fall in love.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 10:35:17 |Display all floors
Monday, May 05, 2008
I was fed up with my computer and I decided not to take care of that, as I will buy a new computer and give this old computer to my brother, I know that when he takes this computer and face a lot of software problem, however it isn’t my problem.
Yesterday morning, I got up quite early and I went to supermarket, I don’t know what to buy and I wondering around the supermarket, and I heard somebody were quarreled beside me. it was a lady that bought the preserved egg and went back to home, and returned back shortly because she thought there were bad eggs. The seller said it is her that broken the eggs and it turned bad. They quarreled for quite a time, just for several RMB.
I cooked chicken soup, and I slept for sometimes, and then I got one message from one person that I knew from a website, he said he was going to my city and meet me, I agreed and he came, I went to the bus station and I met him here, later we went to one restaurant and have some drinks.
It was a long talk, I didn’t quite remember what we talked, but I thought it was a nice talk, for I have learnt something from the conversation.
I have never thought that I am a failure, I am leading a health life, I cook for myself, sleep on time and study hard. From his conversation that I know his friend’s GF has many bad habit, for example, has been graduated from colleague as major” international business” but don’t know what is FOB, don’t like cooking and cleaning. But his boyfriend loves so much, do all the house work and pays for everything, even the tuition for her brother. I thought:’ Well, why I can’t meet a boyfriend that treats me like that?” and both of my love experiences drove me crazy, I even lost confidence to try another love.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 14:01:00 |Display all floors

Reply #4 susansusan's post

your dairy is true,so i like it.
as we can see, love is not you are thinking.
there are always many explains about  it. i think it comes when you like a man and the man also likes you. so do not worry, you can wait until he comes on.
you do good as a girl, study hard and work well. if i were not married ,i may be like you:). standing on your usual, you will find your lover.
best regards!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 14:07:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-5-3 15:25
If you were born at 1985, You are too young to fall in love.

I agree with you if he or she was born in 1995 but not 1985

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 15:18:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jasonhi1985 at 2008-5-3 13:14
one girl last night told me :"sorry .i used to keep singel ."my feeling be hurt .but i believe tomorrow is beautifil ,

YES tomorrow is another day.
come on

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.