Views: 7288|Replies: 47

Ur love is physical or emotional? is there any differences? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-2 21:08:00 |Display all floors
which one do you prefer?
s

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-2 21:53:18 |Display all floors

BE dead meat if fallin into any of these symptoms...

gotta know how 2B a PLAYA if you wanna PLAY  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-2 22:07:02 |Display all floors

I love my country so much that ...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-2 22:09:33 |Display all floors

THAT is sickenin' ritual one MUST say...

Originally posted by 413pinoy at 5/2/08 09:07 AM
I kneel down every morning and kiss the soil. My bed sheets shows our national flag and my pajama has our national colors in a cage on our balcony I have an eagle (our national bird) and I am playi ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-2 22:11:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eastsir at 2008-5-2 21:08
which one do you prefer?

People believe sometimes 1 + 1 = more than 2...physical love and emotional love are like that too.

What would you prefer in your life journey?...can you afford to have one without the other?...it is like having the pancake without the syrup...very dry and distasteful.

Is this really a question of choice?...Like air and water...they are both vital for maintaining life...yes, I understand people can 'live" without physical or emotional love for a while...no one is going to die instantly without love.

But there were animal studies indicating that lack of physical and emotional supports resulted in heavy mortality rate in infant population...the surviving adults were so emotionally maladjusted that they were not able to form any "normal" relationships with others ...and could not properly mate...resulting in no offspring!...end of the genetic line for that particular group of  individuals!

Those studies suggested that physical and emotional "love" are essential for the survive of the species of higher intelligence!...I am sorry that I can't give you any references...please go to your university library and read some of the reputable Social/Medical/Psychological journeys for more details!

For a "healthy" journey...physical love + emotional love = more than 2 combined! = well-adjusted life journey + healthy next generation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-2 22:16:07 |Display all floors

rather have the PANCAKE alone...

Originally posted by thunderbird at 5/2/08 09:11 AM

People believe sometimes 1 + 1 = more than 2...physical love and emotional love are like that too.

What would you prefer in your life journey?...can you afford to have one without the other? ...

and SKIP the syrup to avoid diabetes...some JAM instead  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-2 22:39:03 |Display all floors

Emotionally I must say ...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.