Views: 3456|Replies: 6

都要过来看看哦。just have a short look with a inch hand [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-1 11:24:39 |Display all floors
good morning ! ladies and gentlemen !it's my pleasure to be here for this interview .thank you for giving me that chance to realize the fist step in my dream .i swear i'll fist it in my hand tightly . trust me .!
  first ,permit me to introduce myself ! now start !hi. my name is jack .do you know the word hijack ? it's not a friendly word .if someone say 'hi jack'.i reckon most of the people in the world would almost misunderstand the meaning .you know if the weakers hear it .they will naturally put their hand up ,then apearing a awesome expression on their face .yeah it's so funny .and me with a common character ,consisting of optimistic elements .
   and you see,in my information ,the name writen there is with a different word .yeah ,it's my chinese name ,wang xiaolong .obviously my mother tongue is chinese and i'm known to everyone at school as it .therefore you can call me  in each of these.
  i come from hangzhou ,the capital of zhejiang province .my major is transport and administration .apparently it is about vehicles  and at school i was majoring it .
  when i was young ,i always dreamt of owning a fancy car.while i saw cars running on the road with high speed ,i always received a kind of sense of exictment .from that time on i began to love cars and it always haunted in my mind ,frequently spuring my heart.cars in my life will never stop .whether what happens ,i hope they will be together with me to solve all of problems standing in front .so i chose this major and of course  this school became my choice.i'm so fortunate .in the school i learnt a lot .but soon i will graduate .it a cruel and also a happy thing.for i am cherishing the time of staying here while expecting a beautiful future with a meter's step.
  always i'm looking forward to entering your company .as i know your company has a centuries-old history and has an excellent ablity to train a younger .and there's truth that is fair know that the cars produced from your company have a good quailty and your cars running at the world can get a complete and perfect after services . happily i obtained the oppitunity. a good company is good for everyone .and luckily i have the biggest advantage .it is in accord with the standard of the selection of your company.i eager i will join into your company and be imployed . i know roman is not built in one day .and for this creed i will insist on keeping myself "walking hard ".whether what kind of difficult comes to me ,i will never stop ,instead of proceeding and spare no effort to make everything well-done.
thank you !
大家帮我看一下。哪里写的不好。谢谢了哦。。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 06:51:38 |Display all floors

Reply #1 oldpeasant's post

you are very good , but more prolixity as i see ,only my viewpoint.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 09:10:30 |Display all floors
Well, Interview doesn't work at this way, they would ask a lot of questions instead of you talking them.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 09:21:22 |Display all floors

ok

just so so,it needs a little simple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 12:02:01 |Display all floors

suggestion

It seems a little lengthiness.You just need preparing a  short introduce including  your resume ,such as your background ,your experience ,your character ,your philosophy ,your work plan in the future two or three years and so on.
Once you speak as what you have written above,the manage may think of reading books.So pick out  concise words when they ask you talk about yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 14:49:38 |Display all floors
is this a interview? or a speech in a comedy club? for interview  you have too much nonsences here, no one wanna hear your story, cut to the chase and show them what you got and what you capable with。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 08:05:16 |Display all floors
Pay attention to the grammar as well as the punctuation marks~
Generally, it's an interesting "interview"~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.