Author: gustiness

leave or stay in big city [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-18 16:23:52 |Display all floors
well, I would like live in a small but beautiful city, like Li Jiang city in Yun Nan province. so peaceful and beautiful !
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-18 20:54:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by princess_eos at 2008-8-18 16:23
well, I would like live in a small but beautiful city, like Li Jiang city in Yun Nan province. so peaceful and beautiful !

Just like as my thinking.But in ture life there so many factors prevent your behavior.Why we can't live ourselves' life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-19 01:20:08 |Display all floors
The village welcome you .You can  build a villa in a country side.Here,the air is fresh,the price of  vegetables are always cheap.So,the village is your true choose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-19 12:20:01 |Display all floors
I born in BJ, grown up in BJ, I'm kind of tired about here already.
is that funny, some people would try every way to stay in big city, but some people living in the big city want to move out.

sounds like the famous novel talking about the marriage named "wei cheng" ( by the way, how to say it in english? ) the single person wants to get marry, and the person already got married would miss his or her days without marriage......
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-19 12:41:21 |Display all floors

Reply #46 princess_eos's post

maybe you are sick and tired of seeing so many complicated things happening around you everyday.
So you suddenly wanted peace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-20 10:36:08 |Display all floors
I would not like to live in a big City. It takes you so much time on road whenever you go for work or be outside for shopping,  sailling about, travelling, etc. There is usually a jam on road. I hate it. The pace of life in big cities is too fast. Maybe I am a lazy girl, howvever, I love relaxed life more.

And the quality of the air in many big cities is not so good; the noises make one dysphoric.

When old, peaceful life is more conformable to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-29 22:12:15 |Display all floors
as the coin have two sides.Big city have the advantage and disadvantage.you can receive more opportunities not only in your work but also in your life if you live in the big city.but in the other words,you must burden the more pressure and face the widely challenge come from the other people.
In fact,I like small city as more as the big city,especially the countryside because I can breathe the fresh air and eat the delicious vegetable,fruits.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.