Originally posted by crimsonwolf at 2008-8-16 11:16
1. rob a bank;
2. find a rich one for marriage;
3. sucide.

Strongly support you to do it !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-30 12:17:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rita520430 at 2008-8-20 10:36
I would not like to live in a big City. It takes you so much time on road whenever you go for work or be outside for shopping,  sailling about, travelling, etc. There is usually a jam on road. I ha ...

The same feeling to you.But in realism life there so many obstacle stop you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-3 00:12:22 |Display all floors

It depends your ability and how hard you work.

If you have the talent, you can have more opportunities to find a job in big city and earn more money. If not, you'll find hard to live in big city. But It doesn't means there are no room for them, We all know the migration from villages to cities,  most of the migrator are farmers. Why can they stay in the big city, because of their hard work.
Maybe we should have a try to work in big city and struggle for it when we are young.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-3 08:25:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hwdavr at 2008-9-3 00:12
If you have the talent, you can have more opportunities to find a job in big city and earn more money. If not, you'll find hard to live in big city. But It doesn't means there are no room for them, ...

Not want to stay in big city not only because of pressure of survival,and have others reasons,such as life rhythm,the environment and so on.Now many richers have villa in village or suburb,there they can enjoy the quiet freely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-3 13:56:38 |Display all floors
working in the city and living in the  countryside that's why the satellite towns are sprouting around the city center.  although transportation is a big headache, there is no choice. the city is sprawling and maybe one day we could find a job near our house...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-4 11:45:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gustiness at 2008-4-28 12:30
leave or stay in big city?

work in a big city as a common white collar with low salary.

The house price is surgingly rising.

we can not afford it even after work mang years.

how ...

I live in a small city with low salary. I want to go to a big city to find a job with good salary. If you are a boy, I suggest you stay in a big city for 3 or 5 years to get some experience. If you can't not afford the house, then you can go to a small city to live a better life. For young people, I think it is good for us to work in a big city not a small one. Although maybe the pressure is greater, you can improve yourself much faster than people work in small city. If a young man live in a small city after his graduation, he will be lazy or lose his ambition or passion. So stay or not stay is just a question. Before you make your choice, think about what kind of life you want to live in your coming future. Just for your reference.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-4 15:17:23 |Display all floors
I think it is very important to know well about yourself, your background, your ability, etc.  Then according to
your condition, you can make the plan that which kind of life you want to live, which kind of people you want to be

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.