Author: expatter

Visas [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-6 13:40:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glaznozt at 2008-6-6 13:23
You must be kidding correction. You have a very short memory.

1. That stupid coin scattering incident was a few years ago.
2. The Ayi's are not on public transport. They are hired help...the ot ...

1. Okay, that stupid coin scattering incident was a few years ago?
How long ago was that 'a few years ago'?
Is it already ancient history to you?
Or Isn't it still very recent and relevant to warrant attentions from us Chinese about you KKK pests' presence in China to insult the country and her people?

2. You're dead wrong about the Ayis' case!!
Read this again :
'1. Ayis must present a valid bus pass on entering the bus on each journey, no pass = no ride...

2. Ayis will be requested to take up the rear seats of the bus.

3. Ayis travel at the bus driver's discretion and are required to follow the instructions of the driver if asked to vacate the bus to accommodate residents or members.

Ayis mainly take the shuttle bus to go shopping for their employers in this suburban complex out of town. The bus fee is 500 yuan for three months. '

It doesn't matter whether it's the employers who paid for the bus fee or not,
this is actually a clear case of inhumane treatment , racist discrimination and humiliation against the Chinese Ayis much like what happened to Rosa Parks's famous bus standoff!!

[ Last edited by correction at 2008-6-6 01:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 14:22:14 |Display all floors

Reply #334 correction's post

"correction" says:
you KKK pests are always in denial of all your racist crimes against humanity, aren't you??!!!

I am not KKK, nor do I think like one.  I did not commit any crimes against humanity. You are a jerk for saying so!

The Ayi situation appears, at worst, a class discrimination case.  It would be insulting to compare it with Rosa Parks as she was battling racism, not a possibly dubious management decision for an upscale apartment community.  I read someone in another board post that it is more like having hotel employees use a service entrance and that the owners of the complex were rich Chinese (not " KKK ").

Bottom line is " correction " is grasping at straws to beat his drum and wear out the " K " key on his keyboard.

Have a nice day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 14:25:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2008-6-6 13:01

Ha, what a damn liar and hypocrite you are!! No, you KKK pests have no human conscience!!
I have never said anything bad about China nor her people! It's you people who constant insulting China  ...

Dear correction, you're wasting your breath trying to reason with these white supremacist here!
Perhaps you don't really understand what good image of China means to these ones. It's different from what you understand it to be, to you it's showing due respect and love for the country and her people, but to these ones, it means that China should be like old China, that is to suffer humiliations and racial insults from the white supremacists and yet the Chinese have to continue to suffer in silence and  grovel at their feet!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 14:29:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by copyright at 2008-6-5 16:24
Actually you don't need to tell the world about their racist crimes committed against humanity, it's all in the history books!...

Correct, It's all in our history books, the good, the bad and the unforgiveable.

A bit of a contrast with the sanitised fiction that passes for recent Chinese history !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 14:42:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brobostigon at 2008-6-6 14:22
"correction" says:

I am not KKK, nor do I think like one.  I did not commit any crimes against humanity. You are a jerk for saying so!

The Ayi situation appears, at worst, a class ...

Don't care whether you admit being a KKK or not!
KKK's  crimes against humanity is beyond question!
Even if the ayis case is considered as class discrimination by you, it's still wrong and inhumane!!
Moreover, it does show some racist intentions in implementing such discrimination the Chinese Ayis,doesn't it?! If this is mere class discrimination then why do you KKK pests do it in China and not your own KKK countries?
Furthermore, it's shocking hypocrisy that you people keep criticising  about human rights abuses in China and yet you're the ones committing these shocking abuses right in China against her own people!!
Aren't you people damn HYPOCRITES!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 14:47:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-6-6 14:29

Correct, It's all in our history books, the good, the bad and the unforgiveable.

A bit of a contrast with the sanitised fiction that passes for recent Chinese history !

Another damn white supremacist pest trying to tarnish the image of China!
Do you read Chinese?
Have you read all Chinese history books?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 15:10:05 |Display all floors

Emu..

Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-6-6 14:29

..you're an Aussie, right? Therefore, I assume you know some Aussie history, right?

Here's a question for you:

What does "head kicking" mean to the Kouris?

Don't know? You'll find the answer in a book called 'From Massacres to Mining", by Jan Roberts, an English reporter who spent some time living with Kouris to learn their oral histories.

Why don't you see if you can find the book in your Melbourne Library? I couldn't find it anywhere in Sydney during my last visit, as it mysteriously disappeared from library where it was previously found. Strange, as it's a popular book in Europe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.