Author: expatter

Visas [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-5 13:57:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2008-6-5 13:54
Double standards on community bus cause a stir
By Echo Shan (chinadaily.com.cn)
Updated: 2006-05-25 13:37

Is Rosa Parks's famous bus standoff making a comeback in Shanghai today? Ayis (domesti ...

Hail Mdm Rosa Parks for Standing up
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 14:24:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2008-6-4 15:07

Well, as always the thief denies he's a thief!
KKK pests are well known for their despicable racist crimes all around the world, there's no doubt about it! You can go on denying all you like abo ...

Dear correction, I'm afraid you're wasting your breath here reasoning with KKK members!
Actually you don't need to tell the world about their racist crimes committed against humanity, it's all in the history books!
Yes, the Blacks, Asian Indians, the Chinese, Aussie Aboriginese, Native Americans are all victims of these racist people!
But still these white supremacists would always blame their victims for their horrendous crimes committed against them!
And next they'll claim to be their saviour too and they 're actually doing good and  favours to the victims!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 14:28:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by copyright at 2008-6-5 14:24

Dear correction, I'm afraid you're wasting your breath here reasoning with KKK members!
Actually you don't need to tell the world about their racist crimes committed against humanity, it's all i ...

also the islamic suffered
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 14:34:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by copyright at 2008-6-5 14:24

Actually you don't need to tell the world about their racist crimes committed against humanity, it's all i ...

Thanks copyright, yes you're absolutely right !
True, I'm just so tired and wasting my breaths trying to reason with KKK pests!
In fact, these are unreasoning pests with no human conscience and reasonings, otherwise why would they have committed such horrendous crimes against the native peoples in the Americas, Australia, Africa, Asia and elsewhere?
If they have human conscience they wouldn't have murdered so many natives close to extinction in all those lands they'd stolen, would they?
No, these KKK pests have no human conscience and reasonings!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 15:54:02 |Display all floors
Correction

It is not likely there are any KKK members on this BBS.   Fortunately KKK membership is a tiny fraction of what it was at its peak in 1924, is fractionalized is many small groups and is repudiated by all mainstream leaders.

Unfortunately your posts tend to mirror the same sort of myopic bigotry that the KKK is known for.  They had similar rants about anyone that was not like them, including foreigners.

I’ve read about post #331 ( the money lure tale ) before – it has all the earmarks of an embellishment or concoction released solely to stir up hatred of foreigners; reminiscent of some of the fables distributed by highly conservative groups in the early 20th century – when society was changing rapidly.

It’s a pity changing times tends to bring out the worst in some people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-5 19:48:22 |Display all floors

Reply #327 correction's post

Trouble here is that we (your so called KKK pests), most of us, do have consciences and are more than capable of reason but when we're, at least in this BBS, constantly bombarded by people like you, I think it's understandable that we dig our heels in which is where you get our "unreasonable" concept from. As I said in a previous post, you're actually doing more damage than good to the image of China and Chinese people. This comes from many of my Chinese friends, in China. They're actually ashamed of you and they hope that folks out there in the wider world understand that you're not representative of Chinese people. I, personally, have nothing against you, but I do think that if you attempted reason rather than blind and rabid hatred, then life for you, and us, on this BBS would be a lot more understanding and maybe we'd attract new members who want to learn about you, China and the world through Chinese eyes and that, in turn would bring understanding between different nations of the world. How can that be wrong?  The way you're portraying Chinese folks isn't going too far to help and if anything, is making decent Chinese folks shake their heads in disgust at your so called representation of China.
If you want to be heard, sometimes it's best to be moderate and constructive, think about it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-6 04:53:44 |Display all floors

Here...

Is a hint at what the next "Who to Hate" campaign will be about.
It is an obviously phony story.
And given recent visa "troubles".
The next target will be...........the foreigners.
Watch the economy implode if they go forward with that!

Poor China!

[ Last edited by canadianbob at 2008-6-6 04:56 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.