Post time 2008-6-3 12:37:23 |Display all floors

Reply #307 correction's post

Only the ones in China right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-3 13:32:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-6-3 12:37
Only the ones in China right?

Wrong!!
Because KKK pests also live in the UKKK, KKKanada, Amerikkka, Alaskkka, KKKangaroo land and KKKiwiland!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-3 16:01:16 |Display all floors

Reply #311 correction's post

I'm wondering if you know what you want actually. You say you want "KKK" pests out of China, but even in our own countries, we're pests, according to you. By this logic, you want us all dead and the world to belong to Ethnic groups of people. Sorry, we're everywhere. What do you want? Us to leave our own lands too. Tell ya what, we'll leave our lands, invade yours and we'll all live happily ever after.....that what you want?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-3 16:47:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-6-3 16:01
I'm wondering if you know what you want actually. You say you want "KKK" pests out of China, but even in our own countries, we're pests, according to you. By this logic, you want us all d ...

Ha, I'm not a murderous person like you KKK pests!!
I didn't say  I want all you KKK pests dead or killed, did I?
Or course, the best solution is re-education for you KKK pests!!
Learn to show true humanity, be part of the big happy human family that made up of people of different racial backgrounds and appearances!!
And of course, renounce all your allegiance to evil KKK cult and shake off all its evil racist beliefs and practices!!
There's more but sigh, I'm just so tired of trying to teach all you unteachables here!!
Sigh!!

[ Last edited by correction at 2008-6-3 04:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 12:46:15 |Display all floors

Reply #313 correction's post

Excuse me, but most of the "KKK" nations as you so nicely call them, are ethnically diverse, which is more than we can say for China, unless we count the 56 nations that go to make up the "United States of China". I think we're a helluva lot kmore versed in ethnic diversity and sensitivity than you give us credit for, but like a truly weak minded fool, you always see the negatives, never the positives and then you attempt to generalise us all with your distinctly rabid negativity. Well, we're not gonna take it! You can sit in your dark little place, lubricate yourself and have fun because the world's gonna go on without you, quite nicely actually.
As for re-education, I think that it's you sino-nazis that need it. We're open minded and not anti any race, generally speaking, so how about YOU renounce your allegiance to the cult of anti everything not to your liking and alla that crap and join the human race!
Unteachable, you made the mold and with you, we broke it and thank God!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 13:49:24 |Display all floors

it is already known,

more stringent checks is necessary as tit for tat
what amerikan did to chinese tourists
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 13:49:59 |Display all floors

& sneaky

terrorists are not funny...................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.