Author: expatter

Visas [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-27 13:12:54 |Display all floors
(Hit the road kkk pests and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)
(Hit the road kkk pests and don't you come back no more.)
What you say?
(Hit the road kkk pests and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)

[ Last edited by correction at 2008-5-27 01:15 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-27 16:56:59 |Display all floors
Wow...Correction! You really are a self-loathing little monktard aren't you?

Incomprehensible how you pretend to be Chinese on this forum. I have yet to hear of a sentient Chinese that thinks that this current visa stance is a good idea. IT HURTS CHINA. Or maybe you're just too stupid to see that...
Think about it...
...if you can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 13:43:44 |Display all floors

Reply #286 fatdragon's post

Lol FD, yeah, Uncle Kiwi!  I went to HK to renew my 30 day L visa, what a nightmare, but then, upon getting back, signed a contract with a school. The director went straight to some "friends" and got my Foreign Experts certificate, which was then taken to the local PSB. I went along for the "interview" which consisted of, "how are you" and that was it, Z visa issued inside of a week, so it worked out fairly well actually. Thanks to Andrew for your help!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 13:46:07 |Display all floors

Reply #288 glaznozt's post

Don't waste your time, some people are just plain ratbags and I think that correction is one of them, amongst others here, people who pretend to be patriots and don't hesitate to knock those of us who come here, contribute to society and actually like being here! I agree with you, no Chinese person I know shares the sentiments of such a, hmmmmmmmm, let your imagination go wild!

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-5-28 13:48:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2008-5-28 14:43
Lol FD, yeah, Uncle Kiwi!  I went to HK to renew my 30 day L visa, what a nightmare, but then, upon getting back, signed a contract with a school. The director went straight to some "friends&q ...

Glad to hear this Kiwi and congrats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 13:49:18 |Display all floors

I have posted this in another thread ..

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-28 13:58:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glaznozt at 2008-5-27 16:56
Wow...Correction! You really are a self-loathing little monktard aren't you?

Incomprehensible how you pretend to be Chinese on this forum. I have yet to hear of a sentient Chinese that thinks th ...

Hahaha, how could it hurt China when all KKK pests are gone!!
In fact it's just too wonderful when the country is free from all KKK pests!!

Hit the road kkk pests and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.)
What you say?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.