Author: wanzheli

Auto industry feels the pain of inflation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-30 10:11:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wanzheli at 2008-4-29 17:43
Yes, these German luxury car makers do not produce cars by themselves. I have pointed out the OEM manufacturer of BMW in China is Brillance. Volkswagen has the largest market share in China thanks  ...

what the three big ones did to offset its impact ?

As i know, they CUT the Health&Insurance costs
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-30 10:15:12 |Display all floors

Reply #57 caringhk's post

The main problem of the Amerikan Car makers, as far as i understood was the OVERSIZE PENSION plans caused by UAW machinations. ( i think UAW was run by German Yiddish people)

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
God of Prosperity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-30 10:16:57 |Display all floors

Reply #56 caringhk's post

joe! joe!

journals, scientific papers, economic magazines, statistics, non fiction books, science fiction books are all here to HELP US to improve our FELLOW MAN.

If we keep on telling lies to each other, HOW'D you think we can improve our world?

Gosh!

Red Dragon
God of Happiness

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2008-4-30 10:46 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-30 11:09:56 |Display all floors
Does Malazysia even have a car company? Even if they did, nobody would buy one of their cheap cars.

Actually, now that I think about it, what can Malazysia do? Exactly, nothing! They have no major multinational companies. They're just a weak, 3rd world country..

Just look at Malazysia's sports teams. They are the laughingstock of the world. Malazy people can't do anything right.

How many Nobel Prizes has Malazysia won?

Malazysia's GDP per capita: $6,648

Average IQ of Malazysians IQ: 92

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-30 11:51:49 |Display all floors

Reply #60 meiguodiyi's post

You are very right in the label.

Malaya should be called maLAZYsia. Imagine, 2.5 t per hectare farms in Patani districts. In Central region, government prevents private entrepreuners to build EXPRESS TRAIN to connect Kuala Lumpur, Johor Baru and Singapore (because of petty attitudes or just plain LAZY.) Then the great expenses of BORNEO, we could have huge, profitable COPPER, ZINC smelting business, yet DELAYED.

It's SCARY.

and malaya's 2008 GNP is now M$630 bil / 3.10 = US$203 bil.
That makes per capita income of  US$203 bil/25.4 mil = US$7,992 per person.

(and the government does not report the GREY economy, due to past NATIONAL FRONT government bullying of Central region people, NOW the PAKATAN RAKYAT government has to make legal, would you believe it 2,500 Illegal factories in SELANGOR only)

Have you see the size of our ILLEGAL FACTORIES.

YES, LAZY, we admit it!

Blue Dragon
God of Longetivity

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2008-4-30 11:55 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-30 11:54:45 |Display all floors

I like you Mr. Meiguadiyi....

....here i will help you.

Something from the great club called BRITISH CLUB.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/04/30/2231498.htm

It's called "guerilla gardening". It started in England many moons ago and it get ordinary people to landscape their neighbourhood. Suggest you do this in HORRIBLE HORRIBLE conditions in the United States.

cheerios!

Red Dragon
God of Happiness

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-30 11:59:44 |Display all floors

Reply #60 meiguodiyi's post

We have 2 national car company. PERODUA and PROTON.

and we have a third assembly company with own brandnames, NAZA.

Then we have foreign label assembled cars, UMW (Toyota), Tan Chong (Nissan), Sime Darby (BMW, Ford), Oriental (Hyundai, part own Honda), RHB (Suzuki) etc.

The market is around 550,000 vehicles, and around 7.5 million auto-truck ownership in population of 25.4 mil (with average age of 25+).

Not bad achievement for a LAZY nation.

Red Dragon
God Of Happiness

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.