Views: 27824|Replies: 141

Are you always in a hurry? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-25 02:00:42 |Display all floors
Are you always in a hurry?....in your professional life...in your domestic life...in your love life...in your recreational life...in your school life?

Of course I am always in a hurry...got to get things done...we only have 24 hours a day...that's not much...but I don't like doing bad quality work though...everything got to be at least at the A level...B level is not acceptable...a perfectionist?....maybe!...but at least things get done on time!

How fast do you eat your breakfast?
How fast do you walk?
How fast do you have sex?
How fast do you drive?
How fast do you talk?....do your friends call you a "motor mouth"?
How fast do you think?

Very fast?...not fast enough?...wish you can do faster?...are you always in a hurry?...want to slow down?...no way?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 02:03:37 |Display all floors
the topic is so humdrum...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 23:35:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rockyou1949 at 2008-4-25 02:03
the topic is so humdrum...

Yes...humdrum topic is for humdrum people or birds...any humdrum animals are also welcomed   ...be imaginative and rock the boat please!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 23:41:26 |Display all floors
I try not to rush things but inevitably some do get rushed.

Like food. I don't linger over it but I prefer to just get it down my neck.

But it is important to linger over many things, to absorb and enjoy the life that is going on all around you, rather than rushing around in frenzied bubble.

You're a long time dead and only alive for a relatively short period, so you may as well relax and enjoy it as much as you can.

After all, no one on their death bed wishes they spent more time at the office

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 23:57:39 |Display all floors

newyorker like ME...

in NYC, we tend to talk, walk fast than any cities folks in america...and my other silly thing is that i am always in NEED for speed & therefore the way i drive is like a maniac on the road & leave no room for NO error    

'bout the SEX thing...overtime, over heat, over exhaust & that's how i DO it to get my exercise done in a proper way  ;P;P;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 00:37:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-4-25 23:57
in NYC, we tend to talk, walk fast than any cities folks in america...and my other silly thing is that i am always in NEED for speed & therefore the way i drive is like a maniac on the road &am ...

Are you one of the Asians who creates the stereotype that Asians cannot drive?

[ Last edited by heyyou at 2008-4-26 12:41 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 00:41:00 |Display all floors
I am a slow person. So, I am not always in a hurry.
My previous job made me a hasty person because I was in marketing. I think fast, act fast, walk fast, and ate fast or never ate during lunch.
Currently my job is at a slow pace so I am always slow. Even my thinking skill has slowed down. I am not liking this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.