Author: thunderbird

Are you always in a hurry? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-5-4 00:15:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-5-3 23:39
I wash my vegetables really slow too...make sure I wash away all the dirts...even though they usually come in pretty clean from the store...I usually remove their tough "skin" with a peeler (Gailon, or Chinese broccoli) one by one and cut them up nicely for stir-frying!...luckily I don't have to work in a restaurant for a living...if I do...I would have gotten fired in no time!   ...the whole process would take me less than 20 minutes...but I enjoy doing it...it gives me time to calm down and relax a bit...it is like a transitional period from one activity to the next...very therapeutic in fighting daily stresses!  


We look the same in some way....:)    what's more , I hated to see worn in dish
But now I get more used to be no suprised to see worn in dish   It proves the vegetables supplying from the resturant is saft without  pesticide...  

Yeah, washing vegetables can be fun you also can sing when you're doing housework :)
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-5-4 12:59:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-5-3 23:39


I wash my vegetables really slow too...make sure I wash away all the dirts...even though they usually come in pretty clean from the store...I usually remove their tough "skin" with a  ...


Right, I also very enjoy the time of cooking, especially do cooking slowly with my wife at weekend, it's an amused time certainly,

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-5-4 15:10:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-5-2 10:54


What's your criteria for fast action and slow action?  


unnecessary to care the criteria, just do and enjoy anything freely in life,

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-5-5 11:22:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2008-5-4 00:15


We look the same in some way....:)    what's more , I hated to see worn in dish
But now I get more used to be no suprised to see worn in dish   It proves the vegetables supplying from th ...


Once in a blue moon...I found fat green worms in my vegetables...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-5-5 11:24:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-5-4 12:59


Right, I also very enjoy the time of cooking, especially do cooking slowly with my wife at weekend, it's an amused time certainly,


Good way to spend time with wife!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-5-5 11:25:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-5-4 15:10


unnecessary to care the criteria, just do and enjoy anything freely in life,


You are a free spirit!:)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-5-5 18:49:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-5-1 23:18


I wouldn't want to be in your way when you drive fast...any of your friends "complained" about your fast life style?   :):)

I drive slowly and really carefully ,do not worry.
I am not the only fast person in my family so nobody complains about that.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.