Author: eastsir

i kissed her last night, but i dont love her.so i am in a dilemma [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-25 10:46:00 |Display all floors
My friend....a dilema would be if she was pregnant by your wand....and you didn't love her. You kissed her. The moment warranted it, it felt good etc. You thought about it, you've got otrher plans. She'll get over it. Whoever she is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 11:01:48 |Display all floors
sorry ,,a little exicitment   to make me write so much about just a sentence which says that he kissed a girl and he does not love the girl he kissed last night ....it is plain that we can kiss a girl that we do not love ....this reminder give me a felling that i ought to let  others share my personal love story with the friends online ......when i prepared for the examination of postgraduatr admission 2005 ,a girl came to my life who had sharing goal ( trying to get the permission qualification as a postgraduate  )with me that time ,,,,,,,and we become good friends ,,,of course we can guess what would happen to us subsquently ...we fell in love with each other ...her mother was a very rigorous one ,and constrained our relationship from advancing ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 17:58:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eastsir at 2008-4-24 22:52
rt
what should i do,tell me

i tell u

be more mature

write more about ur stories

dont be stingy or lazy  writing just one or two lines

and learn from hollywood's people more, more and more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 18:53:47 |Display all floors

-

There are a lot of humans who are attracted to each other but do not love eachother. They kiss, touch, make love and can be totally passionate with each other but not love.... Sometimes it just happens that way.... What goes on between two people behind closed doors is totally up to them. Not my business or anyone elses. It is human nature to be loving sometimes. Women are no different from me in this way. It is just something that happens. Don't worry about it. Passion is healthy and normal.
  A world without passion would be a very empty world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 21:30:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amyamy at 2008-4-24 23:00
tell her you just wanted to pass some germs from your lips to her.
it's for an experiment to find out the immune ability of the girls today.

oh,god,u r funny

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 21:30:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by darkmilk at 2008-4-24 23:21
I kissed them last year,but I dont love them,what about me...

iam not the lord of love as u

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 21:31:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-4-25 01:45

Was it a sexual kiss?

"Her" can mean many things!...lips?...hand?...palm?...foot?...hair?...her ring...eyes.. toes...etc.?:)

Do "kissing" and "loving" ...

i mean tongue twisted

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.