Views: 9895|Replies: 32

I work hard to achieve my dream [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-24 13:25:27 |Display all floors
I am a employee,and I have 3 years sales experience in IT .  
       When I was a student in my university, I wished that I could go to a famous overseas college one day not only acquiring knowledge but also improving my eye.
      Because of the poor status in my family, many dreams of mine were stoped or destroied. Of course,I think the status must be changed by my struggle.First of all,I must improve my english level.maybe anyone will find the poor status of my english .And the second,I must accumulate the schooling by my effort.
     I think that the experience will be my  gold when the achievement becoming truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 16:22:19 |Display all floors
good job!!!!    I completely support your action! I am an employee too , but I am  working for a trading company now , I know own a unique language skill is very important , especialy  in this modern  epoch! a great many of goung people whom have certificate of university ! competition become very severity!  so you must to make yourself be powerful, stronger.......  before I came here , I was worked three factoried , work through these factories ,I learnt some professional  knowledges ,  at the same time , you must have a aim of your career in your heart , any try your best to make your aim come ture , maybe you will pay so much time , and maybe  wait for long time , of course , I don't against "luck'  .but I think the best important things is yourself , if your have specail experience or skill , you will popular wherever you are or whenever you do ,
where there is a will
there is a way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 18:40:46 |Display all floors

my reply

u r right. the new employees in IT area become young year by year,.I think that the powerful young men are professional ,and they are
accomplished in languages, computer skills  .     They are indeed competitors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 19:11:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blessedness at 2008-4-24 16:22
good job!!!!    I completely support your action! I am an employee too , but I am  working for a trading company now , I know own a unique language skill is very important , especialy  in this mode ...

Exactly, more stronger, more professional, means more opportunity, more luck also. just do it in right way and everything will be better and better,

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2008-4-24 07:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 21:43:33 |Display all floors
oops..!!!  i am wandering how/when do i get a good job.....
sometimes i think did i never buy the offerings to the god..so the god didnt want to give me some lucky....
english chatting group for the guys who love english very much.this is NO.24429130

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 09:54:31 |Display all floors

-

The only person on earth who can make your dreams come true.... You are doing fine, keep going. Your determination will take you far in life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 21:44:33 |Display all floors
good bless, we r in the 'same boat'
s

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.