Views: 11312|Replies: 25

keep on writing something everyday [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-24 11:23:46 |Display all floors
Yesterday afternoon i called my spain customer, but unfortunately i can't contact her. other person     who on the phone can't speak english. It's a new customer, i just got her name card. I sent her many
emails and faxes but  she don't reply me for a long time. I really have no idea.

I remember my young brother can speak spanish, so i called him and let him help me to call her.
about ten minutes later. my brother called me back. he told me she is traveling now. and he gave me another email address, let me send to this email address.

Learning another language seems useful sometimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 10:53:51 |Display all floors
yesterday i forgot to write something, because i was very very busy. have no time to write.

Yesterday morning my customer let inspection company inspect our goods. it's a small quantity goods. really too small. i think it's really no need to inspect it. it just waste time and money. because he inspect the same goods last time. it's the second time we do it. but he insist on inspectiing it.

The worker who inspect our goods take a day stay at our factory. i really feel very very boring. i have a lot of things to do but ^^^^^^^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 10:52:14 |Display all floors
My son is about seven months old now. he don't like sleep with us at night. he like sleep in baby bed. but if you don't swag the bed, he can't sleep well. so every night you need always swag the bed . we can't   seelp well. feel very tired every day.

My husband said a kind of bed can automata use electric. I search on the internet this morning and     find it. I called the factory, the said it need about RMB1500. though a little expensive, if it can lighten our burden, it worth to buy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 15:53:14 |Display all floors
mark

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-29 10:00:11 |Display all floors
Tomorrow we will go to travell for three days. with our factory's colleague.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-30 10:58:33 |Display all floors
this morning i have nothing to do. so read novel on the  internet.

A novel is very interesting. it moved me deeply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-2 16:57:32 |Display all floors

met a new friend.

yesterady i went out to meet a new friend, who i know from other friends, and he is just somewhere near me. in a way, he is a handsome guy, but not the kind i like, but i like meeting with many different people, and we have fun. he is very conservative, somewhat a little mean,and never do something he think there will be risk.but i am more generous, open, open to something new, to something i don't know yet, and like something challenging, i am energetive, initiative. because i alway curious about anything around. so it is a little boring.but acctually, i can foresee that before the meeting, i can imagine.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.