Views: 3035|Replies: 17

about china eastern airline [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-21 19:20:07 |Display all floors
As  an  employee   of  china  eastern  airline,I  am  often  reproached by  some  of  my  friends   on  china  eastern's service   which  they  described  as  bad  action.they  repeadedly  complained  and  complained  that  the  flights  are  always  delayed,the  informations   of  at  what  time   taking  off   are  always  vague  when delayed,which  partly  reflect  some  problems  in  management,
but  the uncontrolled situations  of   weather,airport  control,the  delay  of  other airlines  will  influence  the  normal  operation  of  flight.

the" service"  in dictionary  is  defined  as "attention  to  buyers  in  a  shop  or  to guests  in  a  hotel",not  as "servile  obedience".That  some  passengers   without  patience  and  tranquil  mind  did  some  impulsive behavior  to  the airline  employee  can  be  understood,but  beyond  ration.

We  comprehend  the passengers  should  deserve to  get better service  on  time  and  in  time,but  none  could  control  the  uncontrolled thing,adding  that the cooperation  between  airlines  are  not  better  ,concerning that mixation of planes.It  is  the  best  choice  for  an  airline  company  to  protect  the safety of passengers  instead  of  challenging  a  risk  to  take  off.

In  modern china,the process   of  airport-construction  has  not  obtained  the  most  advanced  systems  in a  very  short  time  ,which  would  influence  some  service  on  operation ,but when the  enlarged  investment  from chinese  government  to  the  airport-construction     will  make the service  better  and  better.

Our  picky  passengers  should  know  the  realistic  situation  of  our aviation,give  more understanding  to  airlines,be  patient ,thinking  of  the benefit   of  our country  rather  than always  putting  yourself on  the  highest
position.The  more  important  thing   between  airlines  and passengers  is  making  better  communication  which  could  be like  the  lubricating  oil  to smooth  the  stiff  relationship.

welcome  to  take  flight  of  china   eastern  airline,which  will  give  your  better  service  and  attention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 00:19:55 |Display all floors
I flew China Eastern once and the service was very good :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 00:23:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 07:59:15 |Display all floors

Mr Duck! How did you book Shenzhen? I could never get a flight with them...

I did not have bad service with Eastern but it was the situation I was put into that was bad. I wanted to go to Thailand from Shenzhen and they said I would have to go with Eastern through Kunming. On the return trip from Thailand we had an 11 hour layover and so 12 of us were waiting for the flight the next morning...... At 0200 the police came in and kicked us out of the Airport building into the freezing cold outside.....We were out there for 3 hours while the security people slept inside. I counted 4 of them sleeping. One little girl was in such pain from the cold she was throwing up and the older people were in a lot of pain too. Being an international airport I have to question the treatment of the passengers in this way. I thought airport security was there for the passengers and not the convenience of the building it's self....
Now Eastern was not responsible for this treatment of the passengers but it did put us into that position..... I will not fly Eastern again.
Later I found out I could have gone to Guangzhou and gotten a one hour flight to Bangkok with no problems. With Eastern it took more than 14 hours. I suspect the government assigned the route for Eastern and they had no choice. The airport authority used the police to kick us all out of the building and that is an example of the treatment of people by people in authority and positions of power.
If I had complained at the time, I would have been branded a "troublemaker".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 10:11:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2008-4-22 00:23
salvation... I had nothing but delays on China Southern and China Eastern.
I understand the points you mention....

BUT..

How come now that I fly Shenzhen Airlines I have only had one delay a ...

some  reason  is   very  complicated  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 10:13:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2008-4-22 07:59
I did not have bad service with Eastern but it was the situation I was put into that was bad. I wanted to go to Thailand from Shenzhen and they said I would have to go with Eastern through Kunming. ...

hi,spiritrace,i  am  sorry  to  hear  that,some  people  in our nation i   despise   deeply!

hug  you  !
:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 10:57:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-4-22 10:11

some  reason  is   very  complicated  

What's your meaning of :complicated reason"? I have the same experience by flying also,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.