Views: 11263|Replies: 22

Should I keep my second baby? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-21 14:25:48 |Display all floors
My daughter is over four years old. Last week I found that I was pregnant again. It was an accident.  
Because of the one child policy, I am wondering whether should I keep this baby.
Can you give me some advice?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 15:14:08 |Display all floors

For me I think it is a good news!

If the local policy allow ,i think you should keep your second baby .You know ,i like small childrem very much, and i just married.So for me i want to have two baby or more ,but my wife don't like baby any more ,because she is  scared the ache.Maybe different people have different opinions,in the past,people want to have more babies ,because they want to be took care of when their old.but in the modern society,so many people have  changed their conceptions,not only because they don't have the ability to bring-up the children,but alse they don't concern to their agedness.The social security become more and more healthiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 10:02:12 |Display all floors
Thank you for your nice suggestion. After consulting many of my friends, I decide to keep the baby. It's a gift from the god. I have no excuse to abandon it. God bless my baby growing healthy and happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 15:53:35 |Display all floors

hi, ebjr28

congratulations.

you must be very happy.

Good luck.and  take care.

i just .....   and i want two babies too, i live in Shenyang, China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 22:52:00 |Display all floors

Baby 2

yuyinzaixian is a wise and compassionate man

good advice - How does husband like this Idea?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-29 14:11:37 |Display all floors
If i were you. i will choose only one baby. i will give all my love to him. thought my mother-in-raw insist me on having another baby, it's better a girl.

I think i have no time and money to have second baby. it's a big burden to nurse a baby. but if you have         condition, you have keep two or more. it will bring you more joy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-29 14:52:01 |Display all floors
if having another baby don't bring you and your family great trouble,i think you should keep your second baby.personally i don't like one child policy,i like tow children policy better if it could come true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.