Author: expatter

DL to become French Citizen [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-4-22 03:05:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2008-4-21 15:55
I bet French corporations are freaking out!
They must see the writing on the wall.
And as their contracts and trade relationships with China start falling like dominoes so will the average homme  ...

It seems that the president of France got the message. Since I'm in Europe right now I just had the pleasure to listen to some French TV channels. They reported that a special envoy from the president will arrive in Beijing on Wednesday. This guy also carries a letter from the former president of France, M. Jacques Chirac. It seems Sarkozy needed extra help from Chirac to mend the fences with China. Let's wait and see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 08:46:21 |Display all floors

Small man is shrinking.

# 39  satsu_jin,

Interesting news from you . If it is true , it proves that Nicolas Napoleon does have neurons , only that they synapse extremely slowly and tentatively . His now infamous tantrum and chest thumping , announcing he was boycotting the Olympics opening ceremony , is  turning out to be a costly indulgence : for French's reputation , economy and his political well being .

These gentle tugging of the forelocks towards China , when the libelous accusations are still echoing through our hurt psyche , is both insincere and hollow . China be alert and alarmed .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 09:43:57 |Display all floors
I'll say: who will give a fu.k about it? France is a trash bin and rubbish magnet. That's their problem. Lucky for France, you get your cherished baby !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 13:36:21 |Display all floors
that Hu Jia you mentioned above is convicted of breaching the Chinese law of  revealing state secrets, as far as I know the case;

And, France really wants DL and Hu Jia to become French , we don't object.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 19:57:26 |Display all floors
I think the Da.lai La.ma is a good man, I don't want to write bad things about thim.

But at the same time, you could never make him French. Why? BECAUSE HE'S A VIRGIN! How could he possibly survuve in the land of love? :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 19:57:46 |Display all floors
sena , sena,

You have lost completely the two wishes most dear to your heart  : tarnishing of China's image and economic disasters to befall China .  Guess what , the reverse is true .   Out of this latest saga of incompetence and amateurism  in Lhasa and in the Torch relay disruption , I think you should cross the high Himalayas and join forces with those in Dharamsala . With your myth making and fairy tales telling skills , I am sure you can contribute to the " moving forward " of  His Holiness movement towards a less juvenile prankster unit . Teach them your version of English too . Good man.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-4-22 20:04:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middleway at 2008-4-22 20:57
I think the Da.lai La.ma is a good man, I don't want to write bad things about thim.

But at the same time, you could never make him French. Why? BECAUSE HE'S A VIRGIN! How could he possibly surv ...

No pun intended but if he's a virgin then the world is flat.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.