Author: expatter

DL to become French Citizen [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-19 00:51:58 |Display all floors

Reply #43 satsu_jin's post

Yes satsu, "roll out the red carpet" for a terrorist and a traitor as long as he suits the racist proclivities of the so-called leaders of certain backward countries so he can be used as a tool to fuel the agenda of anti-China racists.

They do the same to criminals from China as long as they have enough money to give to certain political stooges in those same "certain" backward countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-19 08:29:12 |Display all floors
The Dalai becomes a French citizen ?  Comcal .  He does have the same slimy trail as Sarkozy though . Slime  together , stick together ? !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 11:22:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2008-4-18 12:04
Yes, he should fell right at home there with the froggies...

Will he?
it's god blessed peace if he just feels contented with being a Franch citizenship and never comes to Tibet to stir up the rioters to commit the crime.
But the barbarian careerism want a political status as being a national leader who can speak equal to the head of China and every country in the world.while his approach to yield his motive is really mean and foul,which never helps,but tarnishs himself(anyway,he doesn't have any more).Shame for a monk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 18:31:50 |Display all floors

The whitewash Brigade .

1) The CIA has proudly included the DL among their old boys having spent money and effort on him before.

2)  Wasn't the DL the amateur fire brand who wannabe a revolting revolutionary in '59 ?

3)  Isn't he the prodigy of ex-Nazis on the run , who became his advisers ?

4)  Is the Holiness not being paid by the CIA , NED , Indian government in Dharamsala still ?

5) I don't think HH has any control over his TYL hot heads who have declared their suicide missions.

6) This potpourri of misfits and miscreants are just poor rent-a-mob material .

7) The real puppet masters live in Germany, France , UK and the USA .

Who is being blinded by propaganda and the green back bucks ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 14:49:17 |Display all floors
seneca,

I think for a non performer like you , this post  of # 35 is below the usual bad standard .  OK , I'll reduce the intensity of the blow torch to your belly for a while . Better still , you can do yourself a favor by keeping silent .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 14:55:25 |Display all floors

Holy merde!

I bet French corporations are freaking out!
They must see the writing on the wall.
And as their contracts and trade relationships with China start falling like dominoes so will the average homme on the street.
I'm glad I'm not French and doing business with China.

[ Last edited by wowzers at 2008-4-22 03:15 AM ]
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-4-21 16:31:48 |Display all floors
Well if the city of Paris does make the DL a citizen maybe the good citizens of China will be less likely to buy French goods.

This might show the stupid French that when you poke your fingers up, and show your contempt to 1.3 million people don't expect them to love you for it!

You boldy announce your punishment to the innocent people of China (56 ethnicities) in an attempt not just to snub their government but to show how utterly clever and pro-American you are.

The French Poodle.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.