Author: risette

做人不能太CNN (C-E) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-25 13:34:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shallyonline at 2008-4-25 13:28

谁说MICHAEL JACKSON整容了?你看见了?你试试能把黑人整成这样?
你仔细听听他的歌,比我们很多在这叫嚣的人强多了。

Well, Here are two Uncle Sam. You can consult them whether Michael Jack had plastic surgery or not.  Keep calm, girl.
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 13:40:11 |Display all floors
Hi, Jeff! It's great to see you again too. I was away to Beijing for a while on a training program. Now I'm back to see so many posts on running here and there. Well, I would expect to see more of such "clashes" as the Olympics come nearer. Maybe it's a good thing. Both China and the "outside world" need such clashes. So the media will see a "prosperous" year this year, haha.
If winter comes, can spring be frozen ahead?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 13:42:23 |Display all floors

Any never look down upon your motherland as to look down upon youself

Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-4-20 21:33

外国不是天堂!不要谈高等教育。每一个受过初等教育的中国人都知道,新中国之前是一个半殖民地半封建的国家。孙中山先生的著作中有提到“华人和狗不准入内”。

中国不是天堂,中国人不全是完人,中国政府不 ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 13:45:18 |Display all floors
楼上的,你用中文说好吗? chinglish我看不懂

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 13:50:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rainbow at 2008-4-25 13:45
楼上的,你用中文说好吗? chinglish我看不懂

Calm down, rainbow. Don't be too quick to judge whether a sentnce is "Chinglish". And it's very natural for a Chinese to speak "Chinglish". You sound very unpatriotic.
If winter comes, can spring be frozen ahead?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 13:52:11 |Display all floors
Well, rainbow. I'll just say a few things:

(1) Jack Cafferty of CNN is a complete idiot. No one with any sense at all pays any attention to him. The moment a rocket to another planet becomes available, he should be on it.

(2) China Daily (hardly a hotbed of anti-China sentiment as far as I know) says:

-------------
(1) Seriously enough, Jeff,  We many Chinese people are now protesting Jack Cafferty's insulting words. I don't understand why JL get on his nerves. It is nothing about his business. I never asked him anything. But he doesn't have any right to ridicule us.

(2) As to boycott Carr-ifour, it is our right to choose any supermarkets. China Daily is China Daily. Its opinion doesn't stand for Chinese people at all.

Now China bashing is in the vogue. We just want CNN to apologize sincerely rather than rolling his tongue in the cheeks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 13:52:42 |Display all floors
-------------
(1) Seriously enough, Jeff,  We many Chinese people are now protesting Jack Cafferty's insulting words. I don't understand why JL get on his nerves. It is nothing about his business. I never asked him anything. But he doesn't have any right to ridicule us.

(2) As to boy-cott Carr-ifour, it is our right to choose any supermarkets. China Daily is China Daily. Its opinion doesn't stand for Chinese people at all.

Now China bashing is in the vogue. We just want CNN to apologize sincerely rather than rolling his tongue in the cheeks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.