Author: myselfhihi

Small things in my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-13 16:25:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-5-12 16:58

the least you do is an honest living

I will surely live a humble but happy life by myself. I am proud to say that I am living independently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-13 16:33:18 |Display all floors

ice cream

I am not sure when ice cream became a way of relief for me.
When I feel depressed, sad, or isolated, I would turn to ice creams, particularly chocolate flavored ones. The wonderful taste can wipe all the negative feeling off my body and mind. Ice cream + music can really serve as an effective treatment for me!
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-16 15:37:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myselfhihi at 2008-4-18 13:45
Several sunny days in BJ give us a summer-like late spring. Someone says: "there is no spring at all in BJ.Yesterday, we were in warm jacket, but today it will only do in T-shirt."  
I ...

Aha,It is still very cool in Qingdao now.
Some girls want to dress in beactiful skirt have complained the weather and hope it ould be hot soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 17:03:02 |Display all floors
Radio seems to be a very useful tool of communication lately, especially in those quake-hit areas. For me, it is of the same significance. with no access to the Internet, no TV around, radio can be a good companion. news on latest disaster relief efforts, favorite music, warm & encouraging words for suffering people, etc. Radio is really a good friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 17:38:23 |Display all floors

Reply #1 myselfhihi's post

remind me  of my childhood .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-2 16:22:39 |Display all floors

Children's Day

I received a short message this morning, it says : "As long as you can keep your heart young and view the whole world with a pure, childlike eye, everyday can be children's Day."
Share with you all here!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-2 17:04:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myselfhihi at 2008-6-2 16:22
I received a short message this morning, it says : "As long as you can keep your heart young and view the whole world with a pure, childlike eye, everyday can be children's Day."
Share w ...

SURE, as children don't tell lies
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.