Author: myselfhihi

Small things in my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-18 15:35:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-4-18 14:16
SH today is also sunny day,full of sunshine and  floating white clouds in the blue sky,the temperature reaches 24 degree at most,I wear a shirt plus a coat;feel cozy and enjoy the weather.

A shirt + coat? I guess a middle-sleeved shirt is enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-18 17:48:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myselfhihi at 2008-4-18 13:33

Lotus position. I prefer lying on my back in any comfortable position.
By the way, my only fish left me last night without any warning.

that is the BEST position for being lazy.......................but i need to wake up at  6am to do lotus ......

Yr fish tells one Life is Unpredictable............so pls do all one can to be Happy
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-18 21:00:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myselfhihi at 2008-4-17 13:42

Good to have you here in my own thread! as for those lines from your head, I really need to time to catch you.   Just have enough patience please.

i really understand what is the mean of  level. you all are the vip ,just like you are the student of a college and i just a Primary school student. so shy !!!:'(:'(:'(
today is friday ,and tomorrow is saturday.we can have a good rest tomorrow.but  tomorrow we may have the stormy day from the weather forecast .
please pick up your clothes that drying outside at once or the storm may take them up to the sky and then drop them down when the storm stop.

[ Last edited by bluepig at 2008-4-18 09:14 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 14:15:01 |Display all floors
Rainy days, kepp raining for more than 24 hour. Tha air smells humid and fresh, really good to our skin and mood. But it stopped me from going out the whole weekend, which made me a little bit suffocated.
Bright Sunny Days! Please come to me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 10:59:30 |Display all floors
Congratulations,myselfhihi,you are upgraded primary member and to caring,did you view the Beijing Olympic torch relay in your country capital yesterday?how about it,is it impresssive?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 11:06:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bluepig at 2008-4-18 21:00

i really understand what is the mean of  level. you all are the vip ,just like you are the student of a college and i just a Primary school student. so shy !!!:'(:'(:'(
today is fri ...

How kind you are to remind us of packing our clothes,like TangSeng in Dahua Xiyou but the matter is if we have storm weather in our city I can judge you are humorious and warmhearted from this detail

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 11:21:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-4-22 10:59
Congratulations,myselfhihi,you are upgraded primary member and to caring,did you view the Beijing Olympic torch relay in your country capital yesterday?how about it,is it impresssive?

Wow! That's really something deserving celebrating! Thank you so much for reminding me this. Unfortunately, heavy load of work got me exhausted lately, a little pushback on my journey here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.