Views: 7912|Replies: 33

my notebook [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-2 16:44:23 |Display all floors
Wensday, 4/2/2008

I don't want to treat this to be a diary, but just would like to write something when I got some thoughts or something.
It seems I'm a so childhood person, which my parents have experienced all day long. And I would confirm this opinion.

Today I suddenly don't want to do anything, I just want to sit somewhere alone, let my brain to be blank.
My work is neither a heavy physical work nor hard brainwork, it just some system process, data satistic and calculation, delivery arrangement, invoice and bill work. I should be honest that they are not hard work, but when there are so many such things everyday and I need to complete them carefully, what's more it had been for a whole month and I must work overtime almost everyday. I feel my nervous nerve break now, comparing the leisure time which another collegue enjoyes everyday.
It beat me down.

I'm not a proud person, but I should say my work efficiency is very high, so now I'm in charge of the work which had been done by three person. Sometime I'm also wondering why I still work in the company because I'm not been paid accordingly.
The reason is I'm just a person who don't like change, or else hate or afraid of change. I know it isn't a good charactor but it is so hard to change the charactor, and it also a change. Sometime I also dream of there are someone bring me some change which I can't reject.
I'm a passive person who wouldn't to chat with somebody first, too passive I know.

Well, just here today.

Wish myself enjoy a better day tomorrow!
200781011489593.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-2 23:51:58 |Display all floors
you are very good,i believe.I you want to channg yourself and you are right,try your best to chang it well.where there is will ,there is a way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 10:48:56 |Display all floors
tomorrow will be another day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 10:54:34 |Display all floors
Thursday, 4/3/2008

I have decided to practise English as long as I can, and maybe I should struggle to make my dream come true.
Now my work is not as bad as to leave, but also not as good as to stay.
I have thought a lot these days and got many suggestions about my work, my living, my life.
Many advices sound wonderful, but it is difficult to achieve in real-life. I must make up my mind now, as I don't have much time to waste.

Then, the following is my calendar:
First, listen to something everyday for about an hour, and practise to follow the tune and rhythm to adjust the speaking.
Second, write something everyday and a topic every week.
Third, read something everyday for about an hour, and this can be done during my way to work and way back home.

And a good news is tonight I may have a good dinner. I decide to enjoy this today, and proceed my plan from tomorrow.

Wish everyone and myself enjoy a good day today!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 11:00:53 |Display all floors
Thanks for your reply, afl066. First reply to me!  ^o^

Now I have got another good advice, I'll try my best to be strong and brave to face everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-4 21:04:55 |Display all floors
Friday, 4/4/2008

So bad day today!!
My headache and I caught cold again!!
So warm the weather is and So beautiful the sunshine is. But what I could do is stay at home and sleep all day long.==||||||||||||||||
My plan had been ruined, at least I stuggled to try to write something today. This doesn't take much time.

Oh, I think my head is just like been hit by someone, my brain doesn't work today.

Well, just these then. I must stick to the plan.
Go ahead tomorrow!!
Wish I'll be better tomorrow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-4 21:06:41 |Display all floors
Friday, 4/4/2008

So bad day today!!
My headache and I caught cold again!!
So warm the weather is and So beautiful the sunshine is. But what I could do is stay at home and sleep all day long.==||||||||||||||||
My plan had been ruined, at least I stuggled to try to write something today. This doesn't take much time.

Oh, I think my head is just like been hit by someone, my brain doesn't work today.

Well, just these then. I must stick to the plan.
Go ahead tomorrow!!
Wish I'll be better tomorrow!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.