Author: expatter

Sarkoszy and Merkel Boycott Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-7 13:47:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-4-7 13:36
Afterall, Germany, Japan are just Amerikan dogs.

We can do some "ublic Relations" antics to "counter doggy activity".

Look at the rather pleasant "coke price triplin ...

Besides that, permenant 5 will not expand to permenant 7!!
If they're still stubborn, then give all their business interests to those that understand good PR with the Chinese!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-7 13:47:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-4-7 13:44
Yo! Bro!

I luv hotdogs!
Hmmm
Have you tried Hot Dog sticks at GSC cinemas!
Lovely!

Actually they normally sell hot dogs on bun, but that day, they ran out of buns!

ha ha ha

But it wa ...

Yo Bro'

i luv hotdogs too ........

our gsc here hv only popcorns
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-7 13:56:51 |Display all floors

Reply #60 caringhk's post

Yup!

They luv popcorns!
I rather like Pandas!

hmmmmmm

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Puzzle King

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-7 15:26:30 |Display all floors

just a game

it's not the first time that i say the olympics is no more than an international sports games, do not overestimate its value and significance, though it does provide a good chance for china's image promotion and public relations
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-7 15:57:55 |Display all floors
But it seems that some western idiots don't understand it!
Yes, Beijing games, just last for 2 weeks, will come and go just like the past olympic games, but if these western idiots choose to poliicise and offend China, they're going to lose their relationship with China for a much longer period than Beijing games, and they'll have to spend much longer time afterward to mend the strained relationship with China !!
Foolish indeed!:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-7 16:28:27 |Display all floors
I did not think that Rudd said he would boycott the Olympics at all . He said that boycotts do not work and whether he and his family attend the opening ceremony or not will be determined by time constraints and work load . In fact all the leaders in London ( European , Africans , Asians and Australian ) remained silent , letting G. Brown to declare that boycott is not on .

Let us not throw the baby out with the bath water here . Sarkozy the wannabe Napoleon and Merkel the Maiden are on their own .  China must accept these  crude rejections to kind invitations like the mature and civilized nation that she is . Treat the French and German athletes as well as anyone else and let these ambassadors do the PR when they return home.

We are unconsciously given the small man Sarkozy too mush attention and time . He is a no body and the French account will be sorted out later !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-7 16:57:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-4-7 16:28
I did not think that Rudd said he would boycott the Olympics at all . He said that boycotts do not work and whether he and his family attend the opening ceremony or not will be determined by time c ...

--------------------
Agree, the French president do not assess his strength when he takes actions and makes speeches , boycott oplympics? why not boycott chinese money , prohibit french companies' investing in china
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.