Author: expatter

Sarkoszy and Merkel Boycott Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-3 17:11:58 |Display all floors

The Customer is always Right .

No no no , we need to concentrate on BIG ticket  items for IMPORT.  The Airbus and expensive technology for example. We play the " hard to please " customer ( there is NO queue out there ) and beat the price down and then some .  Say we pitch Boeing against Airbus and keep auctioning DOWN.  That is the way to " send a strong message " to these pranksters not to fool around with the Dragon .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 17:36:52 |Display all floors
There you go, that's a better strategy. You can also get around WTO rules due to the government backing for Airbus.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-4-3 18:07:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-4-3 18:11
No no no , we need to concentrate on BIG ticket  items for IMPORT.  The Airbus and expensive technology for example. We play the " hard to please " customer ( there is NO queue ou ...

Mengzhi,

Say we pitch Boeing against Airbus and keep auctioning DOWN

This is actively done already with really big success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-3 19:01:05 |Display all floors
satsu_jin ,

I am glad we can see the big picture while the navel gazers are focusing on their fluff in their belly button . I omitted to mention that the biggest investors in this Olympics are the US multi-national corporations . Billions have been paid up for the time slots and advertisement . Do you think these money men are going to let their fellow pesky pests , with delusional causes , to jettison their capital outlay ?  The dumbed-down mentality is both mesmerizing and memorable !! Cheers .

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-4-3 19:20:32 |Display all floors

Good Point

This is another piece from the article I quoted in post  #6  Megan Wilsonof this thread:

"President George W. Bush is planning to attend the opening ceremony because he thinks it's about athletics and not politics, CNN reported."

Seems George is going to make sure he supports the dollars.  Just as you suggest.

Hey Megzhi.  On a completely separate note.  How do some of the posters on this site manage to place a bespoke picture by their name rather than an avatar?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-4 08:21:53 |Display all floors
I am sorry expatter , I am a nerd when it comes to internet . I think wchao and tradervic are the eager beavers . Like your contributions . Cheers and regards .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-4 10:55:27 |Display all floors

who are they???

hahah

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.