Views: 20905|Replies: 147

No money, if means I have no qualification to have honey? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-1 15:01:02 |Display all floors
those days, getting-together with friends...we discuss with more topics...but seems most for female, family, stock, car house and money...and seems more of us feeling so difficult to get more money, but so easy to spend it, you know , that rising CPI let all of us feel poor...since some of friends are married, and others are still singles...

and that married men ask for that single why they still keep single...all singles signed: "no money, no honey"...since we have no money, can we have qualification to have honey? you know, all of female are realistic now...who wish to be you honey when you have no car, no house and no money?

dear friends, do you agree with this point? if we really have no qualification to have honey when we still poor?

if love is luxury for our common people...

please comments, thanks very much!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 15:12:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2008-4-1 15:01
those days, getting-together with friends...we discuss with more topics...but seems most for female, family, stock, car house and money...and seems more of us feeling so difficult to get more money ...

As your comments, I have no money, no car, no house also, but I have a gf and we love very much each other, now we are struggling for our future, and we enjoy ourself every day.:) btw, we will stage our marriage next week, just celebrate us right now,hehe

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-4-1 17:06:04 |Display all floors
those days, getting-together with friends...we discuss with more topics...but seems most for female, family, stock, car house and money...and seems more of us feeling so difficult to get more money ...

I believe that you can make money if you dare to do things ,especially new things in your life providing that you are healthy.The less you risk the less chances for making money.
For me there is no 'I can't' there is only 'I do not want to'
I mean that if I desperately want something then I struggle and most of the times I manage.
If I do not struggle enough it mans that I do not want something desperately.
So I believe that if you really want to make money ,definitely you can.

I do not agree that you need money and a car in order to be happy and find love in your life.
True love exists only in situations where there are no financial benefits.
Love is not a luxury but true mutual love is difficult to happen to us so when we find it we should consider pourselves really lucky.
Do not be jealous of people who have got cars or money.They may not have found real love as you have probably found:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 17:15:27 |Display all floors

lion
i like your thread
but unfortunately
i know how it will end this thread
like in a playground
i will keep my opinon this time my dear

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 17:32:42 |Display all floors

quite agree with lz,no money ,no honey!so ,fighting for our better life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 17:32:55 |Display all floors

listen to cantopop singer Sam Hui NO MONEY NO TALK
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 17:33:45 |Display all floors
i have no money,car,but i have a life of happiness and prosperity
www.kiss2.cn 英语怎么说,英语怎么翻译

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.