Views: 6602|Replies: 46

who like dog like me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-27 11:21:10 |Display all floors
I   had  a  dog  before,like  it  very much,it  is  my  best  friend.it  had  long hair,black  color,kind,lovely.

When  i   went  to  city,my  dog  had  died,which  made me  disappionted long ,i  always  think  him,his  strange behavior,his  jump  to a  fish or  a bone.

So  longly  in  this  city,the  interesting  in writing  make  me  feel  happy,i  wrote l  articles to  memorize my dog,named  star.when  i  dreamed  of  the  star,i  felt  intoxicated  . i  think  i  must go back to  my  town to  raise  another  dog,i  would  name  him  star  second!

The  day  pass  and  pass,night  come  and  go.  light  come  and  go.dark  come  and  go.this  world  is in degree.the  degree  you  have  would  make  you  to  be  a  doctor.

My  dog ,star ,must  be  a doctor,it  make  me  happy,make  me  love  this  world,make  me  have  degree to copy  with  the  dark,no  despair.

I    had  a  dog  before,like  it  very much.,it  is  my  best  friend.it  had  long hair,black  color,kind,lovely.maybe  i  understand  him,and  he  understands  me.that is  all  i  need.

[ Last edited by salvation at 2008-3-27 11:26 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-27 11:25:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-3-27 11:21
i   had  a  dog  before,like  it  best,it  is  my  best  friend.it  had  long hair,black  color,kind,lovely.

when  i   went  to  city,my  dog  had  died,which  made me  disappionted,i  always  ...

ask shelleybelley as she has such a black dog
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 08:13:34 |Display all floors

One of my best friends.....

Barks in snow.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 08:19:02 |Display all floors

My new friend who is a lot of trouble....

Mickey coming home.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 08:21:23 |Display all floors

a puppy

PUPPY.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 14:52:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-3-27 11:21
I   had  a  dog  before,like  it  very much,it  is  my  best  friend.it  had  long hair,black  color,kind,lovely.

When  i   went  to  city,my  dog  had  died,which  made me  disappionted long  ...

the title is funny, hehe
there are two little dogs, i don't like them..because i a afriad they will bite me when i am out of caution...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 17:47:42 |Display all floors
Not me - dogs are smelly and messy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.